business trip

Conrad
The next day I did my normal morning routine brushed my teeth take my bath and go to work.

I greet my assistant when I got to work he told me my schedule for the day I asked him for a cup of coffee, okay sir he said and went out to bring the coffee he gave me the coffee and told me about my business trip yep another stressful week when I ask him it today actually I frowned and look at him today?

I asked and you are just telling me now. "I am sorry sir it slip off my mind" I guess it's true nobody is perfect I always thought you were perfect but it is fine please let it be the last time am not the type to give someone a second chance but since you have never done this before it's fine have you prepared everything for the flight I asked him yes sir he said the only thing I didn't prepare is you sir, what? "Nothing sir"he is just like Kyle always saying whatever comes to their mind they have no filter well you will have to cancel some of my meetings toda....

I heard my phone vibrates it's my mum I rolled my eyes what does she want hey mum "oh Conrad I will like you to come bye today we have some guest that me and your father will like you to meet" she says guest? I asked her yes she says mum I hope it's not with another girl's again how many times do I have to tell you am not interested mum and beside I am busy I do not have time today.

"Then cancel the plan"no mum I will not cancel my business trip just to come and sit with you and a girl I am pretty sure I will not be interested in, and why are you always trying to get me to settle down you have two son and you have been trying to get me to settle down before the age he is now so let him sit with you and the girl am pretty sure if you tell him the girl was supposed to meet with me he will gladly accept he only target what is mine anyway.

"Don't speak about you brother like that" she started and I wasn't about to receive another lecture I am already in a sour mood because now I have to go to a trip I didn't prepare for now with this she has completely ruined my day, bye mum I have to go then I hang up I went for the meeting I am suppose to go for go back home I think I really need a driver now then I go to the airport my flight is 5:30 so yeah I was going to sit to wait for my flight then suddenly someone ran into me oh can this day get badder, why are people just trying to annoy me today I look down I see it was a lady I will not help her up cause If she was concentrating both of us wouldn't have been in this position.

she stood up then she was about to apologize then realise it was me and stop she then shouted "oh it the rude asshole"

"Conrad I mean Conrad" she corrected her self, oh would you look at that it is Jessica  "you know you could have help me up right" she said.

Maybe if were looking at where you were going there wouldn't be a reason for me to help you up Jessica and beside I just do not feel like  helping you up you ran into me not the other way around I told her .

but still... She was about to say, so I cut her  off again bye Jessica I have somewhere to be and went to sit down GOD today is just not my lucky day....
A/N
I do not know why I keep writing authors note it's not like anybody is reading but if you are reading this in the future you yes you I love you muahhhh and enjoy ♥️♥️