Author's Note

Welcome to another Layho wOrLd. And apparently if anyone of you might thinking WHY LAYHO, then ur my explanation will be it's my mission from now on to spread sulay/layho virus in whole universe.  (Yup quite ambitious) but I believe myself.

And honestly telling , I really want to spoil you all with much many layhos' and you all have no fucking idea about it.><  (anyone bet?)

Anyways, another layho with idk with new theme.
If anyone of you have read my sulay/layho flash stories they might have been familiar with storyline cuz yeaaa my idea is from there...

SPOILER ALERT!!
IT MIGHT BE SOUNDS FAMILIAR LIKE 'SO THIS IS LOVE' ;)

angst....

The few things you need to summarize is if am using the following symbols it indicates the following things jajaja

The timeline of this fic starts where kun is 7 month old and from then its continuous. Few chapters could be of past while some of even future as well...

Pls bear with this little timeline arrangement issue.  (It will be depend on acc to ideas dropping in my encephalon:)

●●●●●●●●●

◇ - past
☆- present
♡-future

(Cos future is lovely:) and pls have a biggest trust issue on me)

●●●●●●●●

And last but not least....

●Do Comment (cuz interaction is more imp than votes) and I would love to read those even reply to them:) we could be friends, right?

●Silent readers are killers●
Don't be murderer honey.

●And pls lemmek my grammatical mistakes,  if u see any somewhere inbetw the  chapter. (I won't be offended) cuz everyone learn from their mistakes.

and that's it! Lemme spoil u all with more  layhos in future. And am not lying.

'Weird is not to be weird'

Is character intro required...if u need spoilers beforehand of all ghostships or sidecouples?