Abandoned Pregnancy

"I'm-m pregnant." Junmyeon spoke after gaining little confidence inside him. He nervously played with the hem of his shirt.

But soon, his confidence sinks when Raven utters his next words.

"Whom child is that of?"

Junmyeon breath hitched. He looked up to face yixing whose eyes were staring him with no soul. Like always,  they're showing no emotions. 

Do yixing really think of him as a whore?

Junmyeon's heart clenched whilst tears started to gather in his eyes.

"It-ts... yo...ur-rs." He shuttered, letting down the tears which contains all the sadness remained inside him for so long, finally got freedom, flow on his skin.

"Talk properly."

Junmyeon shivered over yixing's angry rough voice.

He collected himself, wiping off the tears.

"It's yours -"

"If it's mine, then take care of it and anything wrong happens; you'll face serious consequences." Yixing glared and walked out of place, not even looking back for once, not even caring if his words might have affected someone.

Junmyeon stared his back eventually disappearing behind the door. He broke down completely.

All this time he stayed loyal to yixing,  never argued backed, not cared about his feelings and let the raven do whatever he wanted; all of this actions made yixing  think of him this?

Do he really thought that baby inside him is not his'?

Junmyeon sat there, burring his face inside his palm, sobbing loudly.

Why his life? Why just his life to be like this?

After that day, junmyeon hoped, wished, for the once; not always but just for once yixing ask him 'how's he and the baby is?'

But he never witnessed him saying those words.

He thought that yixing will changed a little bit after knowing the fact that he is pregnant with their child. However there were no changes, yixing was still the same.

Ruthless, heartless and cruel.

He never talked with him after that day. If he does, he would only scream at him, calling him careless and useless. He never cared if he is happy having baby, if he is craving for anything, if he is hurt or got brusie by baby's constant kicks. When is his next doctor's appointment.
No yixing never cared.

Else what, junmyeon left inside a big mansion ,alone, except bodyguards out side; only its emergency they would accompany him.

It was his bodyguard who had stayed beside him during every appointment; as he could not take risk of junmyeon's escaping.

Junmyeon always used to look at those couples in admiration who always attend together. Side by side.

'I'm hungry jae!' I need Ramen!'

'Sure honey, after we arrive back I'll make it for you.' The male laughed and kissed his wife's cheeks while helped her walking on stairs.

Junmyeon laughed bitter sweetly.

Fate really hates him.

"Please don't hurt mama, bun." Junmyeon rubbed over the Part where he felt a recent kick, strongly.