Weak And Huwrt

"What are you doing here?" Asked Yixing.

"I-i m making milk for kun."  Junmyeon replied weakly while making formula for kun. The little one was sitting on counter, hiccup between cries.

Yixing ignored them and opened the door of refrigerator to take water bottle And left, saying nothing.

Its only 5am and there is no longer sleep in Yixing's eyes. He concluded to do some office work in remaining time.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Junmyeon smile gently and gave kun his milk. The little one immediately took the bottle and started sucking the bottle. 

Junmyeon look palely at kun. From the mid night he started feeling discomfort but he neglect it. But now his head his hurting, he's feeling little cold and he felt no appetite to move single inch.

"Mama...no..no." kun moved over his mama, hands reaching to wipe the tears streaming down his cheeks, Junmyeon don't the reason why he's crying.

"Mama...sa-ad? Mam-a hwrt?"

He wipe his tear and smile. "Mama is not hurt kun, just, he's not feeling well. Oh-look you finished your milk so fast, what about we go back to sleep? Mama will get better with good sleep and kun will also right?"

Kun tilt his head but nodded, giggling.

~•~•~••~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~••~~

Kun took his rattle toy with him while making sound everywhere. He look at his mama, who's in deep sleep so he decide not to wake him up. Why his appa is here for?

Kun stand on his own feet and walked out towards hall. Swaying his toy.

Yixing heard the bells sound of toy, father and son might woken up, but to his witness he saw kun walking in his direction.

"Appa!" Kun sway his new toy to Yixing. Yixing watch him for a second and went to work.

No one Said anything further.

Kun started playing alone, he would throw his toy at any direction and run back to catch it again, appreciating his skills.

Yixing let the toddler play whatever he wanted. Not minding at all.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Uwahh-"

Yixing startled at sudden loud cry.

Kun was supposed to pick up his toy but he unexpectedly hit his head on table corner.

He hit his head so hard that in minutes a small bumb already formed there. Increasing the pain.

Yixing let the little one cry, he knows kun will stop if he didn't got attention. But that doesn't happen.
Toddler didn't stop crying, his forehead was hurting, irritating Yixing more.

He sigh and went to get first-aid kit.

"Shh- don't cry." Said Yixing as he tried to put ointment on swell part.

"nu....no." Kun refused to let Yixing apply. The raven applying a bit pressure due to which it's stinging more.

"Ok- I will put it slowly? Now stay still, so it will not pain more."

Soon kun's cry slow down. He stay in Yixing's arm, sniffing.

~•~•~•~•~••~~•~•~•~•~••~•~~

Kun fascinatedly watch what his appa doing in big rectangle like bright screen, he has no idea what it is nor his appa saying something, but as long as he's in his appa's lap he wants nothing more, he's selfish.

He look up.

"Appa?"

Yixing hummed and waited for response.

But when he didn't got any so he approach kun if there problem, only to see the sight of little one placing his head on his chest, smiling while clung his tshirt.

Junmyeon smile at himself, supporting his weak and pale body on door.

Kun has his own way at get his appa's attention.

Update : 15 Dec 2024
Total Words : 583