Hide and Seek

"Kun, where are you baby?"

Junmyeon walked every corner to find his baby kun, hiding from him.

It's not a time for hide and seek ,kun." Junmyeon mentally scolded.

He had already checked in the kitchen, in the hall, in the garden and even his bedroom and bathroom; but junmyeon could not find kun's small figure anywhere.

He exhaled heavily and walked inside their bedroom.

He crouched and glanced underneath the bed, what if kun hid there but to his witness there's no one, only small light rays escape inside, helping him clearly to see.

Junmyeon stood up, wiping off the sweat appeared on his forehead.

Now, He is scared of losing kun.

He has searched him everywhere, not even a single place he forgot to search before leaving.

He knew how clumsy kun is, so even if he tried to change his hiding place his wobbly legs would had made sound.

His little one is small and doesn't not anything outside except his home. What if kun went outside of the house in curiosity and got kidnapped?

A short electrical shiver ran down his spine.

His worried mode turned on.

Junmyeon stand infront on Yixing's office, thinking weather to go or not. But upmost words screaming inside his mind were 'What if kun is there?'

Junmyeon gulped.

Yixing stays most of the time in office and kun knew that.

The little one always climb on big stairs,  taking a huge risk and almost giving heartattack to his carrier to meet, see and stay with yixing for the most of the time.

Yixing's office seems to be his favorite place.

However, raven does not like it at all.

He hates it when kun distrubs him during working hour. Specially at night when he is doing work and the sleepy little one refuse to sleep , clinging his leg.

So stubborn.

If Kun is inside,  junmyeon surely will get scold and more then that would be a physical violence.

Encouraging himself to take a look inside and ready of some bad consequences,  junmyeon knocked the door twice before he heard 'hmm' indicating him to come in.

"Is kun is here?" The first thing junmyeon asked without looking at yixing.

Instead his eyes scanned whole room, searching for kun.

Yixing gave him blank expression.

Tears filled in his eyes ; but he controlled them.

Junmyeon decided to go and check whole mansion again.

"I'll see somewhere-" he shuttered walking fast to the next door but something stopped him.

"Take him." Yixing whispered in his rough voice.

Junmyeon looked at him in confusion.

Raven moved his swing chair, exposing a small figure curled up in a ball, sleeping peacefully.

To be accurate, junmyeon saw kun cling yixing's t-shirt, slightly drooling for side, his face burried inside yixing's stomach, body comfortably resting on Yixing's lap like a couch.

"When-n he came here?" Junmyeon asked Slightly whispering and hurriedly moved to take kun.

"An hour ago." Yixing simply replied back.

They gently moved kun into junmyeon's arms. Yixing glide little one's hair bangs covering his eyes before adjusting himself and getting back to work.

Junmyeon mumbled 'thank you'. And left right after.

He tugged baby on bed and slowly patted his head, humming lullaby.

The little one stirred a little when a cold fabric touch his skin but as soon as he left carrier's presence beside him; he turned and attached his body to the warm one.

Junmyeon chuckle and continues with his action.

His guy gave him heartattack for the second time this week and look how peacefully his dreaming or who knows might be planning another plan to make him more worried for next time.

Thanks to the heaven he was with xing.

Junmyeon frown.

Kun was with yixing for an hour but yixing did not done anything like he used to act.

He suddenly remembered the gesture yixing used while he took kun into his arms.
It was gentle, he never imagined.

His frown changed into a warm smile.

Atleast yixing did not kicked kun like last time. And left him abandoned.

It will take time for yixing to accept kun as his child but he knows kun has a special power to fast forward the phase.

Update : 15 Dec 2024
Total Words : 705