First Day

" Are you excited kun?" Junmyeon asked tilting his head to get a clear view of kun who's inside his arms, a cute bag pack tugged on his shoulder seems little unfortunately but not, hugging his mama like a koala.

Kun shook his head involuntarily, busy watching other childern with their parents happily taking photos, sharing kisses or giggling as there appa lift them up high in air.

His eyes suddenly teared up eventually a pout formed ,as he murmured "appa" in low shaking voice.

But that doesn't mean it didn't reached to junmyeon's ears.

"Kunnie, appa has work baby. He got very important work to look. And you don't want to distrub him right?" Junmyeon said, tried to make up kun's mind.

However that doesn't satisfied the little one.

Junmyeon sigh.

He, honestly, have no idea how to explain his baby that, his appa don't know if it is his first day of school today.

Junmyeon, honestly don't know how to say those words.

In junmyeon perspective, yixing never cared about them, he never call himself as kun's appa, moreover he hates junmyeon so much that eventually make junmyeon to lose every hope of them getting back together, like a real family.

The same thought invariably resonates inside his mind. Junmyeon tried to hold back the rush of emotion at once. Blame current disturbing Hormones.

Presently he embrace kun more closer to his body, sharing his same heat and warmth with baby.

"Its time to go kun, look other's are leaving with teacher. Mama will come take you after school ok?" If speaking truth, junmyeon really dosen't wanted kun to go, not for today, but do he has another option?

He let there body sway in flow of shy wind sometimes against, sometimes in favour.

Junmyeon quickly realised they're getting late and The teacher over entrance waiting for them. He'll reserve their moment after school.

"Kun-"

"No, appa-a."

"Appa is in work place baby, we will meet him night, right."

"Appa"

"Teacher is calling kun."

"APpa!"

"Kun-"

"Listen to your mama little boy, we're already late."

Before junmyeon could recollect the voice of the person who stop him from completing took excited kun from his arms.

Yixing looked at Surprised junmyeon and said "Let's go."

Junmyeon eventually nodded, without knowing why he nod and followed the son and father duo. Yet buffering.

•~•~~•~•~•~•~~•~••~•~~•~••~~••~•~•

"Make new friends kun, mama loves you." Junmyeon's kissed kun one last time before the little one followed Mr.Lee. Who Screamed ' love you appa, mama too!'

Junmyeon walked out after yixing left the first.

He's Surprised. So much.

He watched yixing leaning over his car, might be waiting for him,he thought.

" I will take Taxi-i, you can leave to office. Sorry for disturbance." Said Junmyeon.

Yixing shooked his head. Still no expression on face.

"No, sit inside. Im heading home anyways." Yixing replied while guide his legs towards drivers side.

"And stop carrying kun, he's increasing weight day by day, that's might not good for you and baby'shealth."

Thats after Yixing went inside, leaving junmyeon who's mind screaming with the words he just witnessed.

Involuntary his hand reached over a small faintly bump on belly.

Drunk yixing never remembered anything, howcome he didn't suspect junmyeon this time.

But upmost how he knows? When jun was supposed to tell him today.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Somewhat yixing clearly knows that kun will make fuss to see him before going to school.

He seems to have forgotten that junmyeon once told him kun is entering in school. And no doubt, it'll be kun's biggest wish to witness his parents leaving him in school for very first day.

But yesterday when he saw the little one at night wearing cute yellow school bucket hat, he unexpectedly remembered.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Yixing didn't remember but how his gaze went over the hidden files in kitchen shelf and to his curiosity he opened them without permission.

He felt his hands quitely shaking reading every line. before he put down those files and took a glass of water.

He knew he was drunk, and he made the mistake forcing on him.

But is that was really mistake when carrier whole heartly loving the baby?

For very first time, this didn't affect yixing. His heart somewhat felt......a kinda different emotions.

Update : 15 Dec 2023
Total Words : 712