Newly Marriage

Junmyeon startled when the loud voice of car's door banging echod in the mansion.

His hands instantly started shivering for unknown reasons, but he tried to remain calm and face the raven.

The tall figure entered inside the huge mansion. And one could clearly see him very very angry right now.

He gulped his saliva while fingers nervously moving in unknown acts.

"Welcome-"

"Who Told You To Show Your Face In My Office."

Junmyeon cut off before he could even complete his words.

He lowered his head, frightened over raven's loud angry voice yelling at him.

"Tell me who told you and let you in!."

Junmyeon's whole body left numb and he doesn't remember how to react.

"I-i came to send-d you lunch." He mumbled, yet enough audible to reach in raven's ear.

"a-ahh!" Junmyeon jumped back immediately when the expensive vase used to be placed on the glass table, shattered on floor into thousands of pieces.

Yixing whatever he could get in his hands, he would throw it on the hard tiles. Displacing every item he could see

The hall which was cleaned and looking expensive not within a second turned in horror.

Yixing's blood-red eyes mets Junmyeon's scared puppy eyes which sheared in tears.

"Why are you silent now?

You, Carefully listen to me " He grabbed his neck forcefully, pinning his poor body on the wall. "And I'm not going repeat myself again.

Do not come to my place showing your that flifty face ,ever again. 
I do not like being bothered while I'm working.
Is your intention was to tell everyone that you are my husband and his money is mine. I think you got success, huh?

I'll be in no wonder if I heard you agreed to this marriage because of my money.
This marriage is just for show to me, do not expect me following your everywords or act like those husband's from those freaking clingy dramas.
I respect my work more than anyone. And specially more then gold diggers.

And last time, do not bother me from next time, i either not interested anything related to yours" Yixing spatted whatever he could in drunk state, successfully  lowering his self-esteem.

Junmyeon coughed when yixing loses his grip over his neck and walked on stair not being bothered by his current condition.

His faced turned whole face due to lack of oxygen whilst soon  junmyeon collapsed on the spot

He had no intention to ruin Yixing's image or to tell anyone about their marriage.  He just wanted to do what all wifes usually do. To Take care of their partners. 

Onlt if he understands...

Like yixing , he is also forced....

Junmyeon cried silently. Clenching his heart.

He doesn't able to conclude which pain is awful.
The words said by yixing or the pieces of vase cut his skin and letting the blood ooze out.

The next morning settled, junmyeon silently prepared breakfast for yixing as well himself.

Yesterday's whole incident still scares junmyeon yet is he still doing his job as a wife.

He knew he is being idiot, but do he has another choice.

Yixing's mood changes every second to second. Inshort for junmyeon,  his facial expression are really hard to read.

And he no other option but to follow what he did yesterday expect the part of send lunch for yixing in his office.

The sound so shoes coming downstairs echoed in whole place. Junmyeon from the kitchen to see yixing wearing his black suit, all professional ready to leave the place.

He slowly walked out and greeted him. "Good morning. "

Yixing hummed.

To his surprise, yixing's mood seems to be light.

"Breakfast is ready-"

"No need."

"But-t it's already prepared." Junmyeon hesitate to met his gaze with raven's'.

Yixing rolled his eyes and dragged his legs towards dining.
Junmyeon is more annoying compared to his enemies.

He sat on chair and within no time junmyeon brought breakfast only for yixing.

Yixing disgustingly stared the food for few seconds before he took a bite.

Yixing snorted in annoyance when his stomach made a weird noises which seems to be asking for food. Howcome?

Surely junmyeon might have mixed something in it.

Junmyeon watched the tall figure leaving the mansion; again, he is alone now.

He bite his lips, nervously.

It's not even a one week they got married and his miserable life already started showing him the worst future he'll witness.

Update : 15 Feb 2024
Total Words : 743