◇Our Cinnamon Rolls◇

"I'm so sorry baby but mama can't have cinnamon roll now". He hiccup in between sniffles.

Junmyeon gently stroke his belly, attempting to lure his unborn to stop demanding and craving for cinnamon roll specially at this hour.

He blamed himself being an idiot for not buying cinnamon rolls. Junmyeon regret  believing his self overconfidence. 
And the one fact he throughly knew is 'No one will ruin their precious sleep just for his cinnamon rolls'.

Junmyeon buried his face inside his palm while tears ruining his glowing face. He really wanted to try those ,dipped in a honey and slightly coated with powdered sugar.

"Don't do that!" He scold his baby bun when it use his belly skin for violent reason to throw out his tantrums. Soon, another kick launched making brunet weak at certain time.

Junmyeon winced, full of guilt for not able to fulfill his unborn need. Yes, Baby really want those rolls even he do but need to control this desire till morning, however Hormones are all against it.

Junmyeon walked slowly on stairs, Everytime he take another step his senses would gets alert and triggered at same time. Junmyeon maintain his balance, hands tightly holding staircase incase.

He insteadly went to kitchen, atleast a glass of warm water will make him a little relax specially his mind.

Junmyeon poured warm water in glass and sat on nearby counter, sipping it time to time.

"You want give me another brushie right baby?" And another kick on same exact spot, agreed to his said sentences.  Junmyeon sigh massaging over the part where soon purple spot will appear. And apparently he knew the reason why the creator did this. As simple, Tantrums for not listening to him. Little wolf.

"What are you doing here?"

Junmyeon jumped at unexpected voice from behind. His heart immediately started to beat rapidly. However he felt relief and tries to follow regular rhythm. 

Yixing watched brunet startling at his voice. Junmyeon in a split second place his palm over his belly, small yet protective gesture of his to prevent any harm to their baby.

Junmyeon slowly turning his head to face him. A sign of reassure appear as he saw yixing's face.

"Water." Junmyeon whispered in horse voice and managed to smile.

Yixing nod his head.

No one uttered next ,they stayed there while yixing stare at brunet who's nervously sat there.

Frown appeared on his face in a little while when yixing realised what he is missing.
The more he watch him the more it confirm his doubt. His puffy eyes, whole red face and his trembling little moments.

Is he was crying?

But He walked other direction of cupboard to give male his own space whilst junmyeon fascinatingly hears sound of wooden door opening and closing. 

"Here". A soft sound of a plate sliding reaches to him. Junmyeon looked at the male in total surpise and watch him leaving him alone without saying anything further.

His eyes focused on the male's back who's one hand occupied carrying a  water bottle and other inside pocket and left the pregnant without words.

They followed him until his sight totally disappeared and there are no longer sound of his foot steps.

Junmyeon stared at the plate infront of him like he saw a treasure. Tears were already threatening him from escaping but he does not dared to react at any moment.

Not in a few seconds small whimpers and sniff came from his side.

"Baby- our Cinnam-onie" Junmyeon cried out, hungrily taking a big large bite of it, mixed with tears. Sweet and salty. But he did not mind.

More important is his mind and senses are satisfying. Specially the little wolf's.

Is that so no more tantrum kicks?
No, lot many excitement kicks in return

Who would have thought that he would remember such a tiny little detail of brunet?

His late night cravings and mood swings which he manage not to show. Yixing is very much observant, and specifically over those tiny details.

A small whimpers and snobs travels to his auditory as he reaches to his room but he decide to ignore it .

Yixing shook his head.

Pregnant people are really different and ....weird?

Update : 26 Dec 2023
Total Words : 703