☆Willing To Wait☆

"We are blessed to work with you on this project, Mr.Zhang." said the voice from other side of digital screen.

Yixing raised his hand in agreement and also to start the presentation.

~•~•~•~•~•~

"Ap-pa~"

He was in middle of meeting when Yixing heard a soft baby voice calling him.

He felt the said voice tugging his pant, he look down and saw 7months old toddler eating the hem of his pant while his bum resting on his foot.

But he conclude to ignore his existence and continue to focus on meeting. But that didn't stop little one.

He continued to call his appa, tug his pant again and again. Yixing felt irritated by the antics of toddlers. He irritably sway his leg little forcely, pushing the little one on other side.

Maybe he did little bit hardly, the little one got pushed by other side making his head hit on hard tile.

"A-p-pa-" Kun started crying, calling him to shoo away the stinging sensation.

Yixing clenched his fist, fuming in anger.

~•~•~~•~••~•~~••~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Junmyeon sprinted immediately hearing kun's loud cry.

He left his munchkin in hall for few minutes but after he came back from kitchen, no sign of kun.

Junmyeon hugged his crying baby, blowing air on the small bump formed on hurt area.

It hurts when you see you're baby crying due to pain, same pain felt my Junmyeon but by other way, he let his tear fall as kun clutched in his embrace.

"How many times do I have to tell you to NOT ENTER IN MY ROOM WITHOUT MY PERMISSION?" Yixing shouted while fuming in anger. He quickly left the meeting in order not to destroy his reputation.

His Knuckles turn white due to tight fist form.

"Im-m sorr-y." Junmyeon shuttered while holding kun closer to his chest.

"Sorry? Do you think sorry can solve everything? You made me look fool infront them! How many times I told you not to let this creature inside my office?" Creature, his pain swell double.

"Ap-a"

"Get out from my side!" Yixing pushed Junmyeon from his way and slammed the door infront of his face.

"App-a" Kun hiccup, calling his appa while showing his grabby hands towards the direction his appa walked out.

"No-o kun, appa has work to do." He tried to hush kun, wipping his tears by his sleeve.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~~••~•~••~•~•~•~••~•~•~

Yixing took a big sip of his cigar, claiming his soul.

'we can resume this meeting tomorrow Mr.Zhang, I think you're child need you're attention first." Yixing really wanted to snap him that moment but he backed away. It made him look fool front of many people. He felt more annoyed by same thought.

"Appa!"

The toddler even followed Yixing in big garden.

"Appa!- Fwly!" Kun cough due to smell of cigarette while crawling closer to Yixing.

"Appa! Fwly!" He fascinatedly point at butterfly sitting on sapling. As the butterfly flew away in second, kun raised his hands up in air, showing grabby action.

Yixing watch the toddler wanting his attention, he sternly spoke"Stay still here." And he walked on other direction.

Kun looked at him with big glassy eyes.

He continued watching Yixing and grass time to time. Before he put his all strength on his wobbly legs, finding sort of support in air.

He took first heavy step and clapped at his success while giggling. He took another forward step, approaching Yixing.

Kun tried to maintain balance but this time his wobbly legs didn't support, before his face could hit ground, a hand stop his body from falling.

"Appa has work kun, you will play with him later,ok?" Lied Junmyeon again.

Junmyeon bowed towards Yixing apologytically, before heading inside the mansion.

"App-a!" Kun protested wanted to stay with yixing more but Junmyeon denied again, saying 'appa has lots of work to do'

"Mama!" Kun pointed at Yixing from window who's attending a call.

"Appa!" The baby continue to look with bright eyes.

Junmyeon sigh in disbelief.

It hurts, because Yixing didn't accept kun as his child yet. how much kun wanted his attention, Yixing always ignore him. Missing out most precious moments.

But somehow he's happy because Raven got witness to see his baby's first step, even his first word; that was actually appa.

He's willing to wait for the moment of them together.

As a happy family....

He's waiting for that day...

Update : 26 Dec 2023
Total Words : 735