Chapter 5: How The Gloink Queen Stole Christmas (Part 2)

3rd Person POV:

"Looks like it's back down the old gloink hole huh?" said Kinger.

"Yup," Jax said smiling as he jumped down into the hole with Ragatha, Kaufmo, and Kinger following close behind.

Once they reached the bottom the gloink queen, who was eating Christmas decorations, narrowed her eyes at them. "Why have YOU come down here in the nest of the GLOINK QUEEN?"

She asked with authority in her voice. "We came here to stop you and get this stupid adventure over with," Jax responded.

"You've been stealing Christmas decorations, decreasing everyone's morale. So we came to ask, why are you doing this-" Kaufmo attempted in a kind voice.

"We don't care about your whole backstory or all that schmuck, we're here because we wanna get this over with as fast as possible," Jax interrupted pushing Kaufmo aside. "And how do you plan to do that?" Ragatha sarcastically asked Jax, who thought for a moment or two, "...We'll fight her!" Jax explained gesturing to Kaufmo. However, the gloinks misinterpreted this as Jax wanting to fight her and began to carry him toward their queen. "Hey wait what are you doing-" Jax was suddenly met with the gloink queen face to face who grinned evilly at him, causing him to smile and laugh nervously.

"Oh boy, this isn't going to end well," Kaufmo said.

...

Zooble rebuilt herself in a matter of seconds, "So it's Christmas in your world huh?"

Pomni asked attempting to start up a conversation, "Yeah, it is, do you celebrate it?"

Pomni looked down briefly, kicking her leg lightly, "I don't know...I don't remember anything before I came here..."

Y/N looked surprised by this revelation, "You don't remember your life before entering the game?"

Pomni shook her head, "What the real you looks like?"

Pomni shook her head again, "Your real name?"

Pomni shook her head again, "Your family? Your home?...Your age?"

"I'm 25," Pomni replied.

"...Okay that's something at least," I said to myself as I tried to think of a way out for them.

"...We should probably go and help the others~" Gangle suggested.

"Oh, yeah, right, you're right we should probably go." 

The small group made their way to the gloink hole. "This is a little ominous...I swear to god if I end up in a maze and get jump scared by the girl from the exorcist I'm gonna-"

Y/N was interrupted by the sound of Jax screaming. "...Maybe we should check on him?" Said Pomni in a nervous voice. I nodded in agreement and jumped down the hole. Once the small group arrived down there they were met by the sight of Jax being tossed around like a ragdoll. "...I mean I can't say he doesn't deserve it." 

Jax looked up at us. "Just help me already!" Zooble looked at him with an invisible smirk.

"Kinda rude Jax, now I don't want to help you~," they said in a teasing tone of voice before crossing their arms. I stepped forward cautiously. "Hey, uh Mister? Missus?"

"What is it that you want from the gloink queen?" The gloink queen asked in an authoritative voice. "I was wondering if we could have our rabbit friend back, and if you could stop stealing the Christmas decorations." The gloink queen narrowed her eyes at me as I stood there.

"No. I must stop Christmas from coming."

"Why?" I asked.

"I- You- Well- Because I MUST!"