Chapter 7: Community College Craziness! Pt. 1

1st Person

I groggily wake up at my desk with a yawn. I look at the circus app. 'It's been a few months since I first met these guys, and my new "roommates" seem to have settled in nicely...Now if only-'

I jumped out of my seat screaming and fell to the floor as a familiar voice howled with laughter. "JAX!" 

"What? Are you afraid of a little jumpscare? Boo!" Jax walked off snickering to himself.

'I'm gonna get you back for that you asshole.' I thought to myself as I got up and saw the clock. '6:25' I thought to myself. '...WAIT 6:25!? I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL!'. 

 I hastily ran around my room throwing on my clothes, and plugging my phone into my laptop. Since I built the laptop myself out of stuff I find in junkyards and dumpsters, I managed to build a built-in phone charger.

...

"Today's adventure is: 'Solve the Murder of the Five Missing Children!' Today We're heading to 'Freddy Fazbear's Pizza' to solve the murder case of five young children! Who did it? Why did they do it? That's for YOU to find out! So be sure to utilize the security cameras and don't let a single employee or animatronic out of your sight!"

...so basically Five Nights at Freddy's but with a murder mystery twist...it's an interesting idea, but I don't have time.

"I can't, I gotta go!"

"SO GOOD LUCK AND HAVE FUN MY LITTLE-...wait what?"

"I gotta go!" Gangle looked like she was about to panic as she saw me pack my backpack and ran toward the screen, "W-What's happening Y/N!?"

"Can't talk gotta go!"

I yell as I panic and shut off my laptop.

...

3rd person:

Pomni and Gangle watched as the window into the real world disappeared. "...He's coming back right?"

"Who knows, maybe your little boyfriend will leave you all alone because he found some new laptop with another digital girl named Monica..."

Ragatha looked at Jax weirdly. "That was oddly specific."

"So what? It's not like we're going to get tossed into the dumpster, right Pomni~ where'd she go?..."

...

Pomni already knew there was no exit, but she ran around the entire circus anyway, even if she knew she was going to fail, she could at least try right? No matter where she went, she couldn't find a way back to Y/N. 

Suddenly Pomni began panting. What if he died? What if he was never coming back? Who would get them out then? Why was she getting anxious about him being gone? These thoughts caused Pomni to run around frantically searching for a way out desperately, she double-checked every nook and cranny and searched high and low, and ultimately: she still found nothing, just then all hope seemed lost...but then, she remembered something...

The one place she DIDN'T check. Pomni turned around and was greeted by a bright red exit door. The last time she went in there was already bad enough, but what choice did she have?

'I have to find Y/N.' Pomni thought to herself in determination and with a hesitant grab, she pulled on the handle and opened the door, disappearing into it. The last time she was in these halls was a living hell for her. No matter how many doors she opened, another one was always on the other side, almost as if cementing the idea that there was no exit.

So once again Pomni opened exit door after exit door, but this time she knew what she was getting into, and what to expect. Eventually, she made it to the area where she entered the void. "...y/n...I hope you're in here...I don't think I can handle another loss..."

Pomni said to herself as she hesitantly opened the door...but instead of finding the void...she was greeted with a city. "Huh?" Pomni entered the city closing the door behind her.

...

I sneezed as I made it to the train just in time as the doors closed behind me. 'Why do I feel like someone's talking about me?...whoops left my phone plugged in.' I thought to myself as I put my phone in my pocket.

...

After a little bit of a search, Pomni deduced that the city she was in wasn't real since she found that there were invisible walls that prevented her from leaving anywhere. The only thing she couldn't figure out was what the floating boxes were. One of them had a big X on it, another had a play button in a red rectangle, and another one had some kind of barbarian on it. Pomni entered one of the giant floating boxes and began her search for her friend. "Hello? Y/N!"

However unbeknownst to her a long thin arm reached out and touched her shoulder. Pomni yelped as she turned around only to be met with a familiar face, or in this case, a familiar happy mask. "Gangle?"

"I'm sorry, I was following you the entire time. You bolted off immediately when Y/N closed the computer screen, so when I saw you go through the fake exit door I was worried that...I'm sorry, I didn't mean to intrude. I just wanted to see Y/N too..."

Pomni thought to herself for a brief moment.

"Uh, I don't really mind if you want to come with-"

"Really!?"

"Uh yeah, don't worry about it, let's just see if we can find Y/N."