Chapter 6: Welcome To My Apartment!

3rd Person POV:

"So this is your room?" Pomni asked looking around in amazement, "Yeah, It's a little messy but It's my room." 

"Oh wow. A Kleptomaniac. Out of all the people to find us." Jax said with sarcasm.

Pomni looks to see a window, "Can you turn the screen to the window? I want to see what's out there."Y/N nodded and took his new digital friends to the window where they looked at the city skyline in awe.

"Y/N nodded and took his new digital friends to the window where they looked at the city skyline in awe

"What is this magnificent place?" Caine asks stunned with his jaw dropped. "It's New York!" (Y/N) responds. "New York...It's been so long..." Gangle says as she sees clouds and buildings that don't look cartooney for once. 

"New? Whatever happened to the old one?" Asked Caine in confusion.

"...This place seems familiar...but...I can't remember why..." Pomni says somberly as she looks at the snowy streets below through the screen. 

"Maybe you lived here at one point," Ragatha suggests turning toward Pomni. "I hope you didn't leave anyone important behind.~"  Said Jax snickering to himself. He was interrupted when Ragatha smacked his arm. "Don't be a jerk, Jax!"

Pomni looked down somberly as she realized she had no idea how much time had passed since she arrived at the circus. She was more focused on finding an exit rather than trying to remember her past, not that it ever was due to a lack of trying in the first place. What if she had a family?...What if she had a lover?...What if everyone she loved has already passed away?

"Um, hey (Y/N)?" Pomni asked.

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I had a family?"

"...I don't know...to answer that question I need to know your name..."

"...Well this is very depressing! Why don't you show us the rest of your lovely home!" Caine suggested suddenly.

When (Y/N) picked up his friends, Pomni looked up at (Y/N) through his computer screen and then around at her friends. 'I don't know if I had anyone to call family...or even a home...but...I guess being stuck in here for the time being won't be SO bad...'  Pomni thought to herself while smiling lightly. 

...

"I said the kitchen silly!~ Not your bed-"

Caine stopped himself midsentence because it didn't take very long to get to the kitchen, by the time I set my laptop down on the table, the others began to look around the "kitchen" with shocked faces.