CH 1: The Annoying Brat

ₓ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

Year and Love.

12 months, 52 weeks, and 365 days.

That's what combines into a whole rotation of the Earth around the Sun — a year.

Love.

The unforgettable feeling you get every time you're with THAT person.

And this is Yokoyama YN, during the pandemic, he's built up quite the rack of skills, while some of his previous skills were lost.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

『 YN POV 』
• ― March 8th, 2021ゞ
─────────
❨ ??? ❩

“Philophobe.

It's a way to describe a person that which suffers from philophobia, or better yet known as the fear of being and/or falling in love.

And I'm one of them.”

I closed the cover of the diary down as I sighed heavily. I tossed the blanket that was on my lap to the side of my bed as I went to the kitchen.

I moved into this dorm two days ago after arriving from my flight from my birthplace, Japan.

After successfully fulfilling my and my sister's dream of me being able to attend Hanlim Arts School, I did wonder what life would be like as I entered there.

Hanlim was and still is a very popular school even overseas, my sister in particular really liked it for all the unknown reasons why.

But dreaming of attending a school and actually attending it is absolutely dreadful. That's why I woke up today feeling quite pissed as I remembered.