CH 2: Goodbye

ₓ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
『 Last Time on The Year We Fell in Love! 』

“Excuse me for a sec,” Minji said as she wiped her hands on her pants as she read the notification.

“Ah…” Minji said as YN stopped painting and looked at her.

She looked somewhat distressed but YN's waiting for a confirmation before making any assumptions.

“Yokoya, got some bad news…” Minji said as YN tilted his head.

“I'll be absent for the next month…”

“Huh?”

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

.

.

.

『 4 Years Ago 』

.

.

.

『 YN POV 』
• ― May 27th, 2017ゞ
─────────
❨ Kagoshima, Japan ❩

Within the space of our own little home in Kagoshima, Yuki and I sat in the middle of the living room with an open door to the mountain ranges beyond.

“Just glide the brush upwards.” Yuki said, gliding my hand with hers as a stroke of blue paint was smeared on the canvas in front of us.

“Nice one YN-chan!” Yuki said, holding up a hand in the air as I connected it with mine.

I giggled and laughed as Yuki had a smile on her face.

“What color is the next?” The thirteen year old version of me asked her.

She looked around for a bit and grabbed some blue and yellow paint.

“Now, if ever you're out painting and you're only left with red, yellow and blue. You can always mix these up together for the other colors.” Yuki said.

On her palette, she mixed blue and yellow as the resulting paint became green in color.

“Thought that was just something you can do on your phone!”  I said as Yuki giggled.

“No~ It's very much real. Now with this green paint, you can now have some grass and make our own mountains!” Yuki said as I looked at her with a smile.

She continues painting the mountains ahead as she moves her canvas and shows it to me.