CH 6: Fun Kind of Tiring

ₓ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
『 Last Time on The Year We Fell in Love! 』

“Not washing the dishes!” Hyein said out of the blue as she touched her nose.

“Not me!” Hanni and Minji said in unison.

“Not me too,” Danielle and I said in varying volumes.

“Ah…” Haerin said blankly before she started chuckling to herself.

“Haerin’s washing the dishes tonight!” Hyein celebrated as the four girls joined in celebrating as they all laughed.

Haerin chuckled as I even have a small chuckle myself as I watched the scene in front of me unhold.

Minji and Hanni noticed my positive mood and gave me happy smiles of their own.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

.

.

.

『 3 Years Ago 』

.

.

.

『 YN POV 』
• ― May 27th, 2020ゞ
─────────
❨ Kagoshima, Japan ❩

It was a sunny, and fun day so Yuki and I agreed to go out and have some fun since it was a free day for the both of us to just be relaxed and enjoy the company of each other.

And now that we're actually outside, Yuki and I just awkwardly didn't know what to do now…

“Where’d you wanna start?” The 16 year old self asked Yuki.

“Shouldn’t you be knowing that? You're the man after all~” Yuki said as she wiggled her eyebrows.

“Fine…” I said, making the both of us chuckle.

“Let’s try that one!” I said, pointing to an arcade just across the street.