CH 13: You Like Me?

‼️‼️READ CHAPTER 12 FIRST‼️‼️wattpad didn’t give out notifs and you might've missed it ^^

wattpad didn’t give out notifs and you might've missed it ^^

★─────────●─────────★

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
『 Last Time on The Year we Fell in Love! 』

ㅤ“I thought you were inside!” I whisper shouted.
ㅤ“I have to tell you something!” She whispered back.
ㅤ“Now is not the time! Tell it tomorrow—!”
ㅤ”I LIKE YOU IDIOT!”
ㅤ“...what?!”

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

.

.

.

『 6 Years Ago 』

.

.

.

『 Yuki POV 』
• ― October 12th, 2017ゞ
─────────
❨ School ❩

ㅤ“YN~!” I shouted for him as the 13 year old YN scratched his nape, walking towards me.
ㅤ“Heh… Yuki-anee, you didn’t have to shout…” He shyly said.
ㅤ“Why? Getting all shy that I called for you?” I teased him as he stayed quiet.
ㅤI laughed, “Oh please, have you seen your sister’s face! No one would be shy when you have a sister like me!” I smirked as he looked at me deadpanned.

ㅤ“How’s school?” I said, keeping a smile on as he thought for a while.
ㅤ“A girl uh…—”
ㅤ“Oh my gosh, another girl?!” I happily exclaimed as YN looked at me shocked.

ㅤGoodness gracious, this kid is going ham with the girls! …Probably not the best idea, Hori’ll kill me if she knew of YN’s current situation. I still have to be cupid for Minji and YN!

ㅤ“No! No… I rejected her.” He said as I looked at him surprised.
ㅤ“Wait… Why?” I asked.
ㅤ“I mean… I rejected her but that isn't why I wanted to tell you.”
ㅤ“Go on?”
ㅤ“She’s one of the only other close friend I have… All the others have friendships that are way more cooler and better than being friends with me…—”
ㅤ“YN. Please stop, you and I both know very well that you are not what you think you are.”
ㅤ“But it’s true!” YN argued.
ㅤ“YN.”
ㅤ“...what did you want to say…” YN said, seemingly very much tired to argue.
ㅤI sighed, “You are considerably the most weirdly unique guy I’ve ever known — and I know a lot of people in my age.”
ㅤ“...I just don't know what to do anymore.”
ㅤ“What exactly?”
ㅤ“After I rejected her, you know what she did?”
ㅤ“Distanced herself from you?”
ㅤ“Yeah… I’m back to isolation.”
ㅤ“If she’s one of your close friends, why’d you reject her?”
ㅤ“I get that she’s pretty, she’s nice, she’s smart. But I don’t seriously see myself doing any good to her.”
ㅤ“But she liked you for who you are. It’s not like she chose you because you can give something back to her.”
ㅤ“But she deserves someone better.”
ㅤ“You’re stubborn as hell.”
ㅤ“Yuki-anee. I know myself, and I can assure you that I can’t love her, take care of her, be there for her. Everything that a boyfriend should do; I can't do it.”