CH 11: Minji Bear

ₓ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
『 Last Time on The Year we Fell in Love! 』

ㅤ“WOOHOOO!!!!” The girls cheered, pulling me back into reality as the party started and food started being given out.

ㅤThis truly has been the single most memorable birthday I’ve had since Yuki first surprised me with baby koalas.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

..

.

.

『 6 Years Ago 』

.

.

.

『 YN POV 』
• ― May 31st, 2017ゞ
─────────
❨ Kagoshima, Japan ❩

ㅤ“What in the world are you doing?” Yuki asked.
ㅤI flinched, snapping my head back towards her.
ㅤ“Just using the TV! Why did you have to scare me like that?!” I said annoyingly.
ㅤ“What are you even watching?” She asked.
ㅤ“YouTube…?” I asked obliviously.
ㅤ“バカヤロ!(Dummy!), I meant by what are you watching on YouTube at this hour?!” Yuki said, laughing a bit in the process.

ㅤIn my defense, I actually don't know what she’s talking about. But it seemed connected to the fact that I was watching camping videos on the TV at 1 AM in the early morning…

ㅤ“...Camping videos?”
ㅤ“Lucky for you that Mom and Dad are sound asleep, but why are you watching camping videos at 1 in the morning?”
ㅤ“Can’t sleep.”
ㅤ“For a while or just now?”
ㅤ“Just tonight, I dunno why…”

ㅤYuki stood up, walking over to the somewhere in the kitchen to prepare something.

ㅤ“What are you doing?” I asked, still sitting on the couch with the blanket on top of me.
ㅤ“Planning to having some hot choco to get drowsy to. I can’t sleep either.” Yuki said.
ㅤ“Ah… But won’t that make it harder to sleep since it’s sweet and gives energy?”
ㅤYuki chuckled, “You definitely know a lot as a 13 year old.” Yuki smiled.
ㅤ“Not my fault when my sister wants to give me all the knowledge for a “just in case”,” I shrugged.
ㅤ“It’ll come in handy!” Yuki said.

ㅤWe both laughed at our sudden realization of an unexpected race for knowledge finding but found it quite bemusing that both of us know so much.