CH 14: Don't Fight...

ₓ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
『 Last Time on The Year we Fell in Love! 』

ㅤ“You two are fighting for my love as if… AS IF IT’S SOME SORT OF TROPHY!” YN shouts back as he looked at them with clenched teeth. They look back with eyes wide open as YN shook his thoughts away.

ㅤ“If you two are going to fight for it this way, then you don’t deserve even an ounce of my attention! I choose who I love!” YN said as he stormed off to his room.

ㅤ“YN…” The two of them called as their voices were cut off by YN's door slamming on them.

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

. (‼️depressing chapter today‼️)

. p.s. i'm not that satisfied with this chapter, but i hope you still enjoy it! it's just a bit different from the norm is all :<

.

.

『 8 Years Ago 』

.

.

.

『 YN POV 』
• ― October 27th, 2015ゞ
─────────
❨ Kagoshima, Japan ❩

ㅤJust a couple hours till midnight, and they just… won't stop… voices from the living room kept echoing throughout the small place here that the whole town can probably hear us by now…

ㅤ“I’m telling you Kotaro, just stop drinking!”
ㅤ“You think it’s that easy huh?! What if I smack you with this?”
ㅤ“KOTARO! Stop!”

ㅤThe voices… It just won’t stop… Shivering by myself, locked away in my room as I tried to drown out the overwhelmingly loud and angry voices of my parents.

ㅤMy father just got home drunk, he’s not an alcoholic but just recently he’s been getting drunk on the daily due to his friends… It isn’t the best thing since he’s a doctor and–and Mom isn’t taking it best.

ㅤ“YN! Come here…” Yuki whispered.
ㅤ“A–anee! I–... What’s happening?” I asked her in confusion.
ㅤYuki shook her head, “Come here…”

ㅤI walked my way over to Yuki, my tiny eleven year old mind can’t handle this… I held on to Yuki’s torso in cowering fear, my ears felt like they were about to explode but was lessened by Yuki putting her hand above it.