CH 5: The Five

ₓ˚

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ
『 Last Time on The Year We Fell in Love! 』

Park Jiwon pulled out a piece of paper, and YN reads the title.

“HYBE Label's Official Position Contract?” YN asked him as Jiwon looked at him with a smile.

“I'll cut the change quickly here, but say Yokoyama-ssi...” He trailed off as YN looked at him.

“...?” YN tilted his head as he continued.

“How would you feel about becoming New Jeans' brand new manager?”

“I'm sorry?”

ₓ˚. ୭ ˚○◦˚.˚◦○˚ ୧ .˚ₓ

..

.

.

『 5 Years Ago 』

.

.

.

『 YN POV 』
• ― June 16th, 2018ゞ
─────────
❨ Kagoshima, Japan ❩

Just a normal day in our abode, nothing too special just the blissful touch of air from the mountain side.

Yuki, on the other hand, was having some difficulty with something. So I decided to help her, to maybe prove that I'm now a stronger 13 year old!

“Yuki-anee? どうした? (What's up?)” I asked her.

“Uh well, I'm a leader in our little group for my school and my members are all バカヤロ! (doofuses!)” Yuki said with a fake crying face as I chuckled at her.

“How'd you manage to keep them behaved anee?” My curious self asked.

“Here's the thing, when you're dealing with these kinds of problems, because it's really hard, you have to really have lots of patience with it!” Yuki said with a smile on her face.

“But it's still very hard!” Yuki added making me laugh at her sudden change of attitude.