iv ; i used to be a creepypasta fan

Danny begins to explore the underground, the trio watching from above.

"Dan?" Bridget calls.

No answer.

"Come on, Danny. Let's go!" She exclaims

"Hang on Bridget!" He shouts back, his voice echoing.

Robin and Bridget look at each other with both worried and slightly annoyed expressions. She turns back down to the hole.

"Danny!"

"Relax a minute, Bridge!" He shouts back

After a while, he returns from the hole.

"So?" Bridget asks

"The buildings built over a bank" He shrugs

She sighs, leading the other three to the elevator since the stairs were now nonexistent.

The four stand in the elevator, shaken up as they stand stiffly. Bridget hits the 4th floor button, and the box makes a rattling sound before lifting them up.

They're quickly greeted by Ellie and Beth. Ellie pulls her kids in for a hug while Robin stands off to the side, seeing that the woman with shoulder length, dark hair was Beth. Ellie looks up, aware of Robin's presence as she let's her children go.

"Robin, this is my sister, Beth. Beth, this is Danny's friend, Robin" The redhead introduces the two.

Robin lightly waves at the woman while she smiles back, just getting a little acquainted with each other. They're brought back inside, while Robin follows Danny to his room. They set their things down on the floor next to his bed, and open the bag.

"I'm gonna go change out of this really quick" They inform Danny, walking towards the bathroom.

Danny sets his backpack down, opening it to retrieve two old records and a book.

He didn't want his friend to see for multiple reasons because they were a hard-core believer in ghosts and demons. They'd probably say some fucked up shit about it. They didn't believe in heaven or hell, or gods, or a God. They believed that everyone came back and was stuck on Earth forever either as a ghost, demon, or anything else of the sort.

The blonde places the three items on his table while Bridget enters the room.

"What'd you take?"

Danny nods her over to him, uncovering the book from the cloth containing it. It had vein like wrinkles on the front.

"You think it might be worth something? Mom could do with some extra money right now, don't you think?" He asks his sister as she stares down at the book.

"I don't think mom wants cash from something you stole" Bridget informs him.

"It's not stolen," He remarks, "It's probably been locked in that vault forever."

Bridget shrugs, "Yeah, and weird shit like this gets locked away for a reason."

The two look back down at the book for a moment before Danny flips it on the spine, trying to open it. It was bound bye these sharp, almost teeth like looking... things? There was no proper word for them, truly.

"Just leave it Dan-"

Danny groans, pulling his hands away from the book. He pricked his finger. Blood drips onto the cover, almost soaking into it like a sponge in water, unbeknownst to the teens. Danny sucks the blood from his finger, not wanting to get blood all over his room.

"Let me see it" Bridget says, regarding Danny's finger.

"It's fine, just a nick" Danny mumbles, grabbing a bandaid from under his desk.