viii ; fuck.

Danny, who is a walking puddle of blood, walks into the living room, Robin chasing after them as he limps. He kneels down to the floor, seeing Kassie hiding under the table.

"It's- You're okay" He mumbles, outstretching his right hand for her. She takes it, crawling out as Beth runs out of Danny's room.

She sees Danny soaked in blood and Robin holding their arm, assuming that Bridge broke out of the sheets.

Beth looks at the two injured teens, fearing the worst, knowing the worst.

"Fuck" She says, grabbing the same tape she used to wrap up her hand and multiple kitchen towels. She hands the two the towels to wipe up some blood, wanting to cover their wounds before they bled out. Blood was absolutely everywhere, she didn't know how Danny was even alive, that knife went straight through his arm.

Somehow Robin hadn't noticed his wound, only seeing the gallon of blood he was soaked in head to toe. Somehow it's covered up in their eyes.

With all the panic, movement and whatnot, there was too much to process. Little things could go unnoticed.

"Jesus Christ, dude."

Robin and Danny dab each other up.

"I say we have an epic fighting montage and decapitate them all with fucking Spiritbox playing in the background" Robin jokes with a light chuckle.

"You like Spiritbox?" Beth asks, looking at them with a smile, "Okay, I like you"

Danny lightly smiles before becoming serious again, "What's the plan?"

Beth shakes her head and shrugs. "Total mutilation"

"What?" Danny asks

"You heard me," Beth mumbles.

The two teens share a look, then jump back as Beth is dragged down to the floor. She screams. The teens shove Kassie back under the table for her to hide, and take action.

"Two souls?" Ellie giggles

"Ell, please-"

"Ellie waits in Hell for you and your unborn bastard baby"

Kassie carefully and quietly inches out a long pair of scissors she'd hid a few hours ago, catching Robin's attention. They drop down to the floor, swiftly grabbing the utensils. Danny follows as they run up to Ellie, choking Beth out, and raise the scissors high. Danny quickly pulls Ellie into a chokehold to loosen her grip on Beth, and Robin yells as they stab a pair of scissors into Ellie's head.

Too bad she'd redyed her hair just a few hours prior, free red dye for days, no touch-ups needed!

Beth gasps, quickly backing away using her hands and the soles of her platforms. She grabs Kassie, holding her tight as she looks up at the two teens.

She breathes heavily, "Thank you"

The two nod.

Robin looks down at their wound, seeing something inside of it. They raise their arm closer to their face, using their fingers to pick around inside of it. The other three look on and grimace in disgust. They pull out a maggot covered in that black ink-like fluid.

They look up, taking a moment to accept their fate.

"Shit" They mumble, feeling their throat fill up with either stomach bile or very possibly more maggots. They gag, running into the kitchen to just throw up into the sink instead of do it in front of Kassie.