Chapter 17: sad cat dad

MinHoe

Yenne
Minhoooo

Minho
What!
Seen✔️
What the hell?
Sent

-_-_-_-_-_-

"Arggghhhhhhh!!," Minho yelled while throwing a cushion across the hall.
Chan who was cooking, well, trying to cook was hit by the pillow which caused the rest of the stray kids to break into laughter.
"Was that minho?" Chan asked, turning around.
"Mhm," said felix, while scrolling on tiktok, still giggling.

"What's wrong minho?" Chan said, sitting down at the couch next to lee know.
"Ew get away from me," he said, scooting away.
"Tell me what's wrong or I tie you to the sofa again," Chan said grabbing Minho's hand. He let go when Minho started whining like a naughty little kid and started kicking at Chan.

"Stop trying to be angsty and tell us what happened," seungmin said, flipping a page of his book.
"Ugh fine, see for yourself," he said, throwing the phone at Chan and running into the room. When Chan read the messages, he burst into laughter which made the rest of the members come and take a peek. Soon enough, all the members were laughing about how cute lino can be sometimes.

They all broke into his room and jisung teased him saying, "aww you're upset because she isn't replying? Are you hurt? Or are you worried?" He immediately shut his mouth when lino glared at him though.
"She's never left me on seen before," minho mumbled. All the members broke into laughter again.
Chan, noticing lee know's glare said, "C'mon guys stop, can't you see lino's really sad now."
"I'm NOT SAD!" he yelled while trying to punch Chan.

Just then, they heard a ping, and like they expected, it was yenne! They gathered together to read the messages together, lee know tried to hide but eventually gave up.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

MinHoe

Yenne
Hey sorry I went offline Outta nowhere
Seoha came over for a sec

Minho
Seoha who?

Yenne
Seoha? My friend from college?

Minho
And why was this Seoha guy in your room?

Yenne
He bought me boba! Isn't he sweet?

Minho
You sure he's just a friend?

Yenne
Are you jealous?

Minho
You wish
I'm just worried this guy might be like that Axel guy

Yenne
Aww you're worried about me?

Minho
You see guys never like cows, so if they do, it's probably for a dare

Yenne
I could block you right now

Minho
No don't!

Yenne
Hmm? Say the magic word

Minho
Abracadabra

Yenne
Not what I meant
I'm blocking you