Chapter 36: The interview

Just like Minho said, The interview aired on YouTube after two days.

-_-_-_-_-

Text to speech voice:  today we have Lee Minho, the main dancer and sub vocalist of Stray Kids answering some questions his fans sent in
(Lee know walks in and takes a seat)

Interviewer: Hello Minho!

Minho: hello BuzzFeed! Hello stay!

Interviewer: we'll be asking you some questions that stay sent us, are you ready?

Minho: yes!

Interviewer: alright, first question, if you could have how Many ever cats you please, how Many cats would you have?

Minho: um, I'd say a number really close to... What's the world population of cats again?

Interviewer: That's a lot of love for cats!

Minho: it's almost like I like my cats more than anyone.

Interviewer: the next question is, OOO this is a juicy question. Have you ever been in a relationship?

Minho: I am actually in a relationship right now.

Interviewer:  is that so? Haha

Minho: no I actually am, you may have seen my recent Instagram post, I was wearing the same outfit to confirm that I was the guy in the articles circling around.

Interviewer: that's shocking news! Would you like to tell us about your girlfriend?

Minho: If I start I could go on for years. To put it simply, she's smart yet cute, hardworking yet fun. Caring, but stubborn. She's independent but also very empathetic. She's also the prettiest girl I've ever seen. I could never find anyone better than her for me.

Interviewer: wow...It sounds like you love her a lot.

Minho: I do, I love her more than I love pudding.

Interviewer: haha! What made you decide to go public with your relationship?

Minho: it's been a year since we started dating, but we went on our first date just now. I want to be able to spend more time with her. I don't want to simply look at her from the stage and smile as she waves her lightstick. I want to sit next to her and watch a movie.

-_-_-_-_-

And the rest of the interview didn't even matter to the public. This was going viral. Even people who didn't listen to stray kids were a part of the drama. There were videos and Twitter threads supporting Minho, there were netizens critising him.

Yenne was overwhelmed by the attention she got at her hospital, everyone now knew her as Lee know's girlfriend.

The amount of patients that would demand her treatment solely because of the fact that she was lee know's girlfriend was crazy.

Soon, Lee know also made an announcement on Instagram. And now, it was time to meet JYP. He was not pleased.

-_-_-_-_-