Chapter 28: Face reveal..!

-_-_-_-_-

(Yenne's POV)

The concert was in five days and Seoha wouldn't stop talking about it. He was so excited. I however couldn't say the same. This concert would determine if the boys I'm talking to and THE Stray kids, are the same people. I felt anxious, I don't know why, maybe it's because what if they actually did turn out to be celebrities.

I don't completely understand why I'm anxious about that, I mean, most people would be grateful and would feel lucky. But I've heard about some kpop fans through Seoha. The kind that get so protective over their idols that if they found out that their idol was friends with a girl, they'd make dating rumours, and then make the girl's life a living hell.

I don't want to go through all of that. And Minho, It's been only about four months, but I think, it wouldn't be a stretch to say, he's my crush. But if he did turn out to be a kpop idol, a million other girls and maybe even guys would call him their crush, and most of them would probably be prettier than me...

Why would he choose some random boring girl who studies most of the time over millions of other girls who are definitely prettier and more interesting? Maybe he's playing with me? Or maybe I'm thinking too much. Maybe they aren't celebrities, maybe all that has happened, is merely a coincidence.

This simply, won't do, I have to find more evidence. I quickly pick up my phone, search up 'stray kids', save some reallyyyy good pictures and open the group chat.

-_-_-_-_-

And he's balding too

Changbin
And that's why
I vote to exchange minho and Hyunjin

Minho
But I don't want to live with you guys
Ugh
I'm happy with the maknaes

Hyunjin
But you're the one who always complains about the online shopping addiction they have

Minho
Yes I do
But I'd rather deal with that than live in a dorm that smells like sweat 24/7 because it's infested with gym bros

Yenne
Guys
Not that anyone cares, but I'm flabbergasted and I need to show you guys

How is he so etherealIs this guy even real?Is he single? Is there a way I can get his number?

Is this guy even real?
Is he single? Is there a way I can get his number?

Jeongin
I mean
Yeah he's single
But uh

Minho
DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT YANG JEONGIN

-_-_-_-_-