Chapter 35: The surprise

(yenne's POV)

The day after the date, I couldn't focus the whole day. I decided to call sick so that I don't accidentally mess up a patient's treatment. I couldn't stop thinking about Minho, the date and the kiss.

As I was sipping boba in the lounge, Seoha approached me in a hurry. "What the hell Yenne?! You didn't tell me your boyfriend was a fricking celebrity?!" He said, in a really loud voice.

I was baffled. How did he know? Just then, a bunch of other women came upto me and showed me articles asking me to explain. I saw one of the headlines and nearly screamed.

One of the headlines said 'Lee Know of stray kids in a relationship?!' with the picture of the kiss. I knew it was risky! Why did he do that?!

I ran to my hostel, and called him.

-_-_-_-_-

Hello?

Hellooo!

Have you seen the articles about us?!

Mhmm isn't it great?

Great?!

Happy anniversary! This is your gift!

Really, a public announcement?! What about your career, there is so much controversy going on!

Stray kids are the most popular Jyp group right now, and one of the most popular 4th gen groups. He wouldn't remove me.

Yes but we might have to break up!

We won't, trust me yinnie. I thought this through, and I even got Chan hyung's permission to ditch my career if nothing works out.

No! You're at your peak right now! And you're young too!

I can always try acting or something

Minho, this isn't funny...*sniffle*

Yenne! Don't cry!

I don't want to break up with you

You don't have to! I will flip the world upside down just for us to be together!

I don't want you to quit being a part of stray kids either! Give the phone to Chan! How and why did he let you do this?

Alright...CHAN HYUNG! YENNE WANTS TO TALK TO YOU.
*Chan grabs the phone*

How's the surprise yenne?

Why'd you let Minho *sniffle* Minho do this?

Yenne, I know you're scared and the response from stays may seem to be negetive, but that's just because they're confused on whether it is true or not

How are you so confident that everything's gonna work out?

Dreams come true to those who truly want them

And what about Jyp?

He can't do shit if we have stay's support!