Cha. 3 🟢

First person - Yuki

The pool was completely empty, with only me and Pierre here. The floor that the pool is on is so high up that the floor to ceiling window next to the pool over look to city.

It was such a pretty scene, so as soon as my body got used to the water, I made my way over to the windows.

Pierre followed and stood next to me after his body too got used to the water. He stood so close to me that our shoulders almost touched, well more like my shoulder touched his arm.

I couldn't think of a better way to spend time with Pierre. If only I could do this every day with him.

If only the thought of the us crashing didn't keet flashing in my mind. I know that if I want to feel better about it I'll have to talk to him, but I don't want to ruin the silence.

Pushing the moment aside, now is probably the best time to tell him, when he's all relaxed.

As I go the look Pierre in the eyes, he turns his head at the same time. Resulting in a few seconds of blank eye contact. Pulling myself back to reality, I can't help but look down at my hands, moving them back and forth rhythmically on the waters surface.

"Sorry for almost crashing into you earlier. I really didn't mean to. It just happened so fast." Even after saying that, it still don't feel like it's enough to express how sorry I truely am.

Looking back up, I notice Pierre smiling at me, his lips rest upon each other, not marking his lips tense, yet taught enough as to make his lips look smooth.

He then runs his hand up and down the side of my arm. Knowing Pierre, he's doing it as an act of reassurance, but all it does for me is send shivers up and down my spine. Whilst the feeling is foreign, it's welcomed.

I can't help but want it stay in this moment forever.

"It's okay, Yuki. I know it was just an accident. There's no need to worry about it. Let's just enjoy the night." He says taking his hand off my arm and turning back to the city's skyline.

After a few second, Pierre turns his head. The look he holds in his eyes is playful... and mischievous. Then the next thing I know, Pierre and I are playfully grappling with each other in the pool, laughing and giggling while we splash about.

Pierre lifts his head up out of the water, his black curls drenched and cling onto his forehead. I laugh as I grab onto Pierre's arms, trying to pull him under the water with me. Yet to no avail as he's is obviously much taller at stronger than me. Pierre laughs and playfully resists.

While I'm pulling on Pierre arms, it's only now I notice how much muscle he really has. Don't get me wrong, I've always known he was strong and has lots of muscle.

We've even jokingly had flexing competitions. 

But as I pull on his arms and he 'resists', I feel his arms flex. Almost as if he knew exactly what he was doing...

We continue to play fight, our laughter fills the air and the playful splashing of water echoing off the pools windows and ceiling. Pierre playfully shoves my head under the water, and I lunge back out and retaliate, successfully, pulling him down with me. Our playful wrestling turns into a full-on splash war, yet again, as we playfully try to drench the other, in that we are both successful in doing so.

After I notice I've drenched Pierre in pool water I stop splashing him and he seems to get the message and does the same.

We return to the pool wall, again, this time simultaneously. The only thing that can be heard now is Pierre's and I's heaving breathing.

After we've both catch our breath, I ask Pierre if he wants to go back to our hotel rooms as it's gotten pretty late.

"Come on Yuki! It can't be that la-" He cuts himself off by looking down at got watch, "HOLY SHIT! IT NEALY 2AM!"

"WHAT?! I mean I knew it was late but not that late!"

"Yeah... Time goes by fast when your with people who you love being around" He wispered the second part, I assume, with the intention of me not hearing but I do and I can't help the light flutter in my heart.

Silence falls upon us again, yet it's not uncomfortable.

"Hey, I know it sounds crazy... but I have an idea," He breaks the silence this time.

"Wow, Pierre Gasly has an idea, hope this one's good one for once," I can't help but sass.

"For you information Yuki"

'God I love it when this man says my name' I can't help but think.

"It is a good idea! My idea is to stay here and watch the sunrise! Then we can both go back to my room!" He says with such confidence, it shocks me.

"Only if you want to though! I just thought my room was closer than yours. I know you'll be tired so I don't want you to walk so far back to your room and-"

"That's fine Pierre," I cut him off with a slight giggle, "Thank you for the offer, I don't really want to walk that much when I'm tired or else it'll wake me up, and I won't sleep at all,"

"God I hate when that happens, and it happens more than you think it would as well!" He agrees.

"Good to see it's not just me it happens too,"

"Yeah," He slightly sighs out before continuing, "Oh, uh, Yuki? One thing I forgot to mention,"

"Hm?"

"Just one thing about you staying with me," He seemed to go from confident to shy all of a sudden "I only have one bed in my room..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1008 Words
So slight cliffhanger, but I think you guys can still put together ideas of what's going to happen next.
Quick question, does anyone actually read these? Please leave a comment if you do, I'm curious.
Also, HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL! 🎉

Anyways, enjoy my lovelies!
~🏎️💨