Cha. 19

POV: First Person; Yuki

My head hurts, and why is it so bright in here? I never open the curtains.

I go to turn around but it's like I'm being held in place. I look down around my hips to see someone's hands.

At this point I've woken up a bit more have a look around. Dispite the unusual sight of the curtains being open, everything look exactly like my room, leaving me to assume that I have woken up in my own room.

Still being unable to turn abound to see who's holding me down, I feel a need to look at the strangers hands.

Their hands are a taned olive colour with a few prominent veins. They definitely looks to be a man's hands. I can't think of where I've seen them before, yet I feel like I've been in this exact situation before.

That is untill I see the person watch and realise I have been in this exact situation before.

The watch they're wearing is one I bought! It has a bands made of silver links, 5cm in width, and the clock face is a light beige colour. The one I bought last year as a gift for Pierre's birthday.

Wait. What. The. Fuck?!

How did I manage to wake up AGAIN in Pierre arms?

I can nearly remember a thing from last night. All I can recall is drinking and seeing Pierre. I hope I didn't embarrass myself last night, the last thing I need is to embarrass myself and lose Pierre, and I cannot do that.

Wait, we didn't do anything, did we?

I look down and myself, now fully awake and notice that I'm fully clothed. If I'm being honest, I wouldn't have minded if something did happen, but if it did, I would like to be able to rember the events.

Noting my surroundings, I lay back down and just enjoy the warmth Pierre is giving off.

In an attempt to back asleep with him, I try to mimic his breathing, only to question how he's not dead at the rate he's breathing. Instead, I decide to just lay there and fall back asleep.

Eventually, I do manage to fall asleep.

Later, I walked up to someone Pierre's hand running along my lower back. I look over at him to see that he's just scrolling on his phone.

I'm assuming that he had only been up for a few minuets considering his hairs all over that pace and he doesn't like when it messy. I'm not sure why when he looks good like that, it really suits him.

I think I had been starring at him for too long, since he turned to look at me.

"Afternoon Yukes,"

"Mmmmm" I mumble laying face done on his chest.

I hear him laugh and the rose and fall of his chest as he does so.

Suddenly I remember how I got here in the first place. I was drunk...

"Hey, Pierre?"

"Hm?"

"Did... did I do anything last night!"

"Oh..."

Oh god, I've fucked up... he's not even looking at me. On top of that, it looks like he's... blushing? Please don't tell me I told him I liked him.

What if I kissed him?

What if I said something I shouldn't have?

POV: Pierre

What did he do last night? What did he do last night?! I can't tell him that! If I did he would be so embarrassed. Although it did bring a lot of questions to my mind.

Does this means he has feelings for me? I mean they do say drunk words are sober thoughts, does that go for actions too? Will I mean it has to, you have to think about doing something before you do it.

Is that really when he thinks about when he looks at me? Like I wouldn't, necessarily, be mad if it was. I would be lying to myself if I said I haven't thought about that exact thing happening more than a few times, but still!

I can't have him knowing what he did. As much as I want to tell him how I feel, it could complicate things too much.

What of it was a one time thing? Even if he did feel the same, I'm not sure I'm ready for him to know! Or am I? Gosh, why does this have to be so confusing!

"You didn't do anything, don't worry Yukes," I finally look at him.

In return he just smiles and lays back down on my chest, I'm assuming to fall back asleep. It my be 1:30 in the afternoon, and it may fuck up his sleep schedule, but it'll be with it if I can just spend these next few minuets, or possibly even hours with him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
800 words

So, again, I have good news and bad news...

God news! By the time this chapters is out and you've read it, my new book is out! Like I said last chapter it is Yukierre, again!

I plans on making it a whole lot better than this book, as this is my first one. So thank you to everyone who gave me ideas, tips and what not.

Now, time for the bad news, this book is new OFFICALLY done/disscontinued, depending how you want to look at it.

You can look at it was either discontinued because they never confessed to each other, or, complete led because it all ended well in the end. It's up to you.

Lastly, thank you everyone for all of the support! As of writing this this book has 6.63K reads, which is INSANE! 226 votes and 255 comments!

Anyways, glad you enjoyed lovelies!
~🏎️💨