Cha 5 🟢

First person - Yuki

"Oh... yeah that's fine!" I attempt to laugh the stiffness out of my voice.

I can't help but start to feel heat rise to my cheeks. It slightly tingles and makes me want to giggle as it tickles, and the stronger the feeling becomes, the redder my cheeks get.

All this just happened to happen while I hold eyes contact with Pierre. It feels like we've starting at each other for an eternity. Normally, I would die to be in this position, but not when I know I'm blushing.

Luckly I'm saved by a sparse few beams of light that hit our faces.

We both turn our heads to do see what's changed, and to my surprise, and I'm sure Pierre's too, the sun had already started to rise.

The sight was breath taking.

Its soft and gentle rays bathing the pool with a gentle warmth. The sky is painted in shades of pink and orange, and the sun's rays dance across the surface of the pool and reflect off the glass.

After all of the scenarios I had made in my head about me and Pierre before I had fallen asleep, one of the many was coming true.

I wish I could make all the others happen too.

As I zone back in to what's around me, I notice that's the sunrise is nearly over. I'm sad I missed it, from what I saw it was really pretty, but just knowing I was able to be in Pierre's presence while it took place was enough for me.

"Well," Pierre starts.

I turn my head to see him already looking at me.

"Time to go back to my hotel room, you ready?"

"Mhm! I'm just not looking forward to the cold feeling before we get our towels,"

"Well then, race you to the towels!"

"Wait! Pierre! No!" Unfortunately he doesn't hear me and rushes to our towels.

I stay in the warmth of the pool and watch him drape the towel over his god-sculpted body.

"Do you not remember what I said before wo go into the pool?" I reiterate

"In all honesty, no."

"Pierre," I can't help but sigh. "At least you're honest. I'll say it one more time, and simpler , so you remember for next time. No run near pool. Pool make you slip. You slip you hurt. You hurt no race. Does that makes sense?" I clarify after I've spoken to him like a child.

"Hey! Don't speak to me like a child, I'm a grown ass man!" He rebutted.

"You are, it's just you act like a child sometimes."

After our 'fight', I get out of the pool and grab my towel, wrapping it around my body.

After drying off a little bit, I put my shirt back one and grab the rest of my stuff.

As we start walking to the elevators i ask Pierre a question.

"Hey, Pierre? Where's your hotel room? I'm getting cold,"

"Floor 9, room 10, so not too far from the elevators, but not close enough that you hear them when people use them in the middle of the night,"

After about two minutes, we've reached his hotel room door. He tap his key card and goes through the door first, once inside the room, he holds the door open for me and stands aside so I can get through.

He's such a gentleman. It's also one of the many reasons I fell for Pierre.

"So Yuki, how about we make this an even better night?"

"Oh no, what do you have in mind Pierre? Please tell me it's legal,"

"I was just gonna ask if you wanted to watch a movie,"

"Oh," wow, I feel like an idiot for thinking that lowly of him now, "yeah sure, what do you have in mind?"

Just after I ask my question, is when I see his bed.

It's a queen sized bed, it's bigger than he made it out to be. If I'm being completely honest, I was kind of hoping for a smaller bed, so it forced us to be closer, but if this is all I can get, I'll take it. It's better than nothing at least!

"Well, I was thinking we could watch a really cliché movie,"

"Like?"

"The Kissing Booth!"

"What are you? A teen girl? Haha,"

"Physically and mentally? No. At heart? Yes. Just get comfortable on the bed while I set up the movie,"

I decided to lay down on the right side of the bed. I lay on my side, faceing the middle of the bed. This will give me a perfect view of the TV.

Hopefully, the perfect view of something else too soon.

A minute or two after getting comfortable, Pierre joins me on the bed. He mirrors how I'm laying just a little higher up on the bed.

Throughout the movies, Pierre and I changed how we were positioned on the bed. We were currently both sitting up, with our back agenst to head bored.

We were about three quarters through the movie when I realised how tired I truely was.

Sounds were starting to become incoherent and slur together, while colours and shapes all started to blend into one another

I tried to fight off the sleep, I really did. I wanted to be able to say up with Pierre for longer and just enjoy our time together but I was struggling, majorly.

So as I realised that this is a battle not going to end in me winning, I let my head rest on a pillow to my left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
934 Words

It's not 1,000 words since as I'm writing this, it's like 2:30 am and I'm like Yuki and can nearly see my phone screen as I type.

But what do we think of Yuki being relatable? I know I'm not the only one who makes up things in my head to help me sleep, right?

Also, I haven't seen the kissing booth for a few years, so sorry if it doesn't match 'romance movie cliche', I just googled 'popular romance movies that are cliche'.

I'm also thinking about inferring ✨spicy✨ stuff, I still won't write it, I'll just allude to it. What are you guys thoughts?

Anyways, enjoy my lovelies!
~🏎️💨