Cha. 7 🟢

First person - Charles

Pierre said he would text me when he got back to his hotel room, but never did.

I know, I know. I left the tack earlier since I had DNFed and finished my media duties before the raced even finished. I still stayed to watch the race.

So when the results came out that Pierre got P3 I was really happy for him. I congratulated him as soon as I got the chance.

With that placing, I knew his media duties would take anywhere from half and hour to an hour longer, so when he still hadn't texted me at 11:30 at night I got worried.

So I texted him to see if maybe he had forgotten. Cause even though he had more work to do, Pierre's sleep schedule would not have let him sleep till at least two in the morning. So I just kept texting him in hopes of a response.

Oui Oui Brother 🥖✨

11:30

Charles
Hey, just makeing sure you got back to the hotel
Pierre?

12:30

Charles
I know you sleep schedule won't let you sleep till at least 2 am

1:00

Charles
Okay, not funny anymore Pierre I'm getting worried now
This isn't like you

2:00

Charles
The suns started to rise now, still no response.

2:30

Charles
You always text me when you get back to your hotel, this isn't like you.

3:30

Charles
I can't sleep like this Pierre, I'm coming
down to your room now
*delivered*

Thankfully, Pierre and I always give one another the second keycard to our room in case of an emergency or we lose our own copy.

Once I get to Pierre's door, I don't even bother knocking, since for all I know this man could be laying on the ground dead right now!

I storm into Pierre's room, I don't even care about how much noise I make, at least that was what I thought untill I saw them.

There, laid in bed together was him and Yuki.

They were wrapped in each others arms, with Pierre slightly further down the bed, with his face in the crook of Yuki neck.

With this once in a life time chance I got, I took a photo of the two so I could use it as black mail later, but also so I could text my boyfriend.

I know Pierre, even if I confront him with this photo, he'll still say they're just friends.

🇳🇱🦁🥇🧡

3:32

Max
Schat, where do you go?
I woke up to you leaving the bed

3:35

Charles
Sorry babe, but with Pierre not responding to me I had to make sure he was okay

Max
Ah ok, I know he means a lot to you, he like a brother to you

Charles
Yeah, anyways, when I walked into his room look at what I found!
*photo of Yuki and Pierre*

Max
Is that... Yuki? In bed with Pierre?

Charles
Yep!
I was in thinking of confronting him about it later, cause knowing him, even when I do he'll still say their just 'close friends'

Max
Well look like he's head over heels for him then haha

Charles
How do you know?

Max
Cause I thought the same thing about you before I told you how I felt

Charles
Awwww, well then, I guess Yukierre is our goal now
We need to get these two together, wanna help?

Max
OFC!

Charles
I'll talk to Pierre tmw and show him the photo
You do the same but with Yuki
Got it?

Max
Got it!

Charles
Okay, see you in a minute, Je t'aime

Max
Ik hou van je

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

613 Words

So a bit of Lestappen.

I really wanted to have Charles walk in on Pierre and Yuki in bed, and I also want Lestappen so I thought, why not add it in at the same time?

Should I add any other ships? If I do, they will most likely be very minor and only be mentioned on e or twice unless the plot needs it. Like Lestappen.

What do you think of the texting format? Is it too hard to read? too confusing? LMK and I'll change it if need be!

And for those of you who didn't read the spoiler from last chapter, it was for this chapter, it basically said that the book changed POVs to someone new.

What do you guys think of it being Charles POV and not Pierre's or Yuki's? Cus I felt it was a bit repetitive going back and forth, wanted to mix it up with a little spice too.

Anyways, enjoy my lovelies!
~🏎️💨