Cha 12: First person: muilti

POV: Pierre

He walked in and made himself right at home. He went right to the bed and got comfy. His face was buried into a pillow, messing up his hair whiles doing so.

He may be a formula one driver who needs to have an extremely strong body, but in this moment in time, he seemed so fragile...

Clearing my mind, I got back to why he was here in the first place.

"So, what do you think you want? Have you looked at the menu yet?"

"Nope, didn't have time," He finishes saying whilst he sits up and I hand him the iPad with the roo service menu on it.

I already know what I'll be having, but I need to know what he wants too.

"Hmm, I think I'll have the... carbonara!"

"I'll order it now then!"

Walking to the rooms phone an also look at what the number for room service is. I dial the number 320 and my call is almost picked up immediately.

"Room service! What can I get for you?" The woman on the other end says.

"Can I have one serve of Carbonara and one serve of the Toast with avocado and spicy mayo?"

"I'm sorry sir, we can't do your toast as it's past the turn we run the breakfast menu,"

"Oh- yeah sorry forgot about that!" Ofcours they wouldn't do my toast, it's a breakfast item and it's after lunch! "I'll take two serves of the carbonara then thank you,"

"Great, what's your room number?"

"10,"

"What name is it under?"

"Gasly,"

"Lovely, that'll be up shortly, Mr Gasly,"

"Thank you"

As I finish the call I look back over to Yuki has gotten Netflix up on my TV and started going through the movies.

"What were you thinking?" I ask him as I sit next to him on the bed.

"Cars 2?"

"I know your joking, but that doesn't actually sound too bad,"

At that, he selects the movie and lets it play.

After 20 minuets into the movie there's a knock at my door. I get up to answer it and I'm greeted with the lovely sight of our food. That lady delivering asks for me to sign for it, and I thank her, takeing the two dishes off the cart.

Kicking the door closed with my foot, I walk back to the bed and hand Yuki one of the two bowels. He quickly and quietly thanks me and starts to eat.

"Do you want a drink?" I ask, but no response. "Yuki?"

I look over to see that's he's already eaten about a third of his food.

I know it sounds weird but I can't help but watch. It's not like I find it attractive, I just find it cute that has so hungry that he's only focused on eating. I know that if I don't stop him he'll regrets it later though.

"Earth to Yuki?" Still no response.

I finally walk over and knock on his head. He finishes his mouthful and look up at me. God I love his eyes, they're so pretty. Not the time Pierre!

"You need to slow down! Or you'll get a stomach ache and you'll regret it!"

"But it just tastes so good and I'm really hungry!"

"I bet it does, anyways do you want a drink? I was just going to get an iced tea from the mini fridge, you want a water of something?"