Update‼️

Hey everyone, this isn't going to be a chapter, so just skip of you want. I just want to say a few things.

So as I'm sure you guys are aware, some of the spelling in this book isn't the best... I also want to change the names slightly of the chapter.

This means that you'll get updates saying I've edited a chapter, just know I haven't changed the story line or anything, it's just edited. I'll add 🟢 after the chapter names so you know it's been edited or not.

I would recommend re-reading from the start, just my personal opinion though.

I've also decided to change my update schedule as well. You will get one chapter a week still, but I'll what I am changing is that face that it won't just be one chapter a week any more.

That doesn't mean expect like 5 chapters every week, some might just be one chapter a week still (I hope not, I love writing this). The only time where there will be a drop in chapters published, is when I go back to school in a few weeks, or if I have writers block.

If something like that does happen I'll let you guys know in a aurthors not as I hate doing things like this, but I just wanted to let you guys know.

Also, thank you for 100 reads too! Thank you guys sm!

Anyways, enjoy my lovelies!
~🏎️💨