New Order

Nathan had been skittish all day, the boy was nervous, and with good reason

Nathan had been skittish all day, the boy was nervous, and with good reason. Tonight was the night he had planned to free his Master and he felt like a tightly coiled spring. In an hour or so they would leave this place of dark horrors for good, and go back to the valley where things would be as they had before. Not perfect, but better than this. Nathan's haunted green eyes remained averted, avoiding the glances of others lest they read the traitorous thoughts that lie within. He went about the tasks he had been set like an automaton, daring anyone to find a reason to break him from his work.

Fat Robbie had not picked up on the change in his slave's demeanor. All he could see as he looked at the angular boy was his beauty. Indeed Nathan was becoming more beautiful to him by the day. The constant diet of nutritious food had done the reed thin boy good. It was plain for all to see the changes wrought on him in such a short space of time. Robbie greatly coveted what he saw, his desires no secret to any who inhabited the greasy, stifling, space of the kitchens. The rotund man lusted after him daily, blind to Nathan's manipulation. The avaricious cook too thick-witted to realize he was being played the fool by this mere fourteen year old youth, who was incapable of uttering a word.

Robbie looked on him now with shameless lust, a satisfied grin on his ruddy face, as the boy placed more sawn wood in to the oven in readiness for this evening's meal preparation. His tousled, white blondish hair was well below shoulder length, partially obscuring his fine elfin features. He would have been considered by many a very handsome boy. The fat cook shuddered with delight at the thought of having him in his bed yet again, tonight and every night for as long as Nathan stayed this desirable to him. It would be a while before he would replace this one Robbie mused.

His newest boy was very pleasing to the eye, and did all he was bid both sexually and work wise. What an agreeable acquisition he was, the overbearing man reflected, fixing his eyes on Nathan's slender back. Since Nathan's arrival Robbie had procured for the boy some better clothing. His slight figure looked good in the black T shirt, and the tight low cut denim jeans that fit him exceedingly well, his toes peeking out under the hems. Tiger spiraled in ever tighter circles around Nathan's feet, purring her pleasure loudly. The boy occasionally acknowledging the cat when his hands were free with a loving scratch under her throat. Tiger ecstatic at the attention.

Nathan had carefully made all in readiness for the escape this night. His plan he had run over and over in his mind to the point of maddening repetition, so it would be flawless in its execution. His master wold love him for it and cherish him always. The contemplation was a warm one in Nathan's now usually very cold heart. He would be viewed at last worthy of his master's ownership. More than just a mere object who would at last be seen by his master's cold blue gaze, he would finally have a value, and a place. He trembled, causing him to fumble clumsily with the pots and pans and come dangerously close to dropping them, his mind clearly not on the task. But no one there seemed to notice his edginess, all were possessed with the evening meal preparations which were by now nearing completion.