11. movie night

⃗

..⃗. 🌌 •̩̩͙·˚ ➷̈
𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗬'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧  ━━━━  𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗡
𝖬𝖮𝖵𝖨𝖤 𝖭𝖨𝖦𝖧𝖳 ) *:・゚

evangeline was currently laying down and she felt so comfortable that she felt like she could drown in the soft, white comforter of the bed and the pillows that were like laying on clouds. her entire body except for her chest, arms, and head were covered by the aforementioned comforter. and right beside her was xochitl, who was in the same position and telling her a story that happened earlier that day. the two girls, along with dylan and nate, were in brady and connor's hotel room again. the group had planned for a movie night.

brady and dylan stood in front of the hotel room's tv as they figured out how to use the chromecast device that eva and dylan brought from home. connor and nate were sitting on the other hotel bed while being on their phones.

"oh, we got it!" brady announced with an accomplished smile on his face. he and dylan high-fived in celebration. it took them several minutes to figure out how to connect the chromecast to the television and to brady's laptop. "have you guys decided what movie you wanna watch?"

brady grabbed his opened laptop from the foot of the bed that connor and nate were on and turned to face the tv again. he put on netflix on his laptop and went on the movie section as he waited for an answer. dylan went to go find a seat on the bed with nate and connor.

"can we watch no hard feelings?" xochitl suggested.

evangeline's eyes lit up in eagerness, "oh my god, can we? i love jennifer lawrence."

brady grinned, "sure." he searched up the movie on netflix and put it on. he grabbed the remote for the chromecast. before brady played the movie, he was about to sit on the bed where connor, dylan, and nate were. he was stopped by connor. the three guys now had their backs against the headboard with the pillows in between.

"there's no more space on the bed." connor told him.

"yeah, there is. just move over."

connor, dylan, and nate looked around the bed. there was a sliver of space on the bed, but realistically, brady wouldn't be able to fit. "there is literally no space, brady." connor assured him.

"i'll just sit on the end of the bed."

"no, 'cause then you're gonna block our view of the tv." connor protested.