016. stubborn & in denial

⃗

..⃗. 🌌 •̩̩͙·˚ ➷̈
𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗬'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧 ━━━━ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
( 𝖲𝖳𝖴𝖡𝖡𝖮𝖱𝖭 & 𝖨𝖭 𝖣𝖤𝖭𝖨𝖠𝖫  ) *:・゚

brady was currently sitting on the couch in his living room with his phone in his hand and bewilderment contorting his face. he stared at his screen as he saw another one of evangeline's post about math class guy. who even was he? how does he already have evangeline wrapped around his finger? and why was brady so bothered by it? none of it made sense to him.

not once had evangeline mentioned this mystery guy or even his actual name to him. sure, they've only been friends for a little over a month, but he thought they grew close enough for her to talk about whoever this kid was. if the roles were reversed, brady would've told evangeline. but that wasn't the case. brady didn't like anybody like that.

brady let out an involuntary scoff as he liked the post and scrolled past it. he didn't mean to scoff, but he did. and it didn't go unnoticed by his brother, connor, who was sitting next to him. connor's eyes wandered to the side to glare at brady. he could feel his brother's eyes on him, so he looked at connor, "what?"

"why'd you scoff like that?"

"i didn't." brady denied.

"you did, bro. i heard you." brady stayed silent and went back on his phone. he didn't know why he was so annoyed but he was. connor rolled his eyes and set down his phone, "alright, what happened with eva?"

brady's eyebrows furrowed and he immediately looked at connor at the mention of evangeline's name. "why are you asking about eva?"

"the last couple of times you've been annoyed like this, it was because eva posted about that one guy on her spam." connor told him. was that true? has he been doing that the last couple of times? how did connor notice, but he, himself, didn't?

"i don't think i've been annoyed." brady started. "i just think it's odd how eva usually tells me everything, but hasn't told me anything about this math class kid."

"oh, so you're jealous." connor stated so casually with a simple shrug of his shoulders.

"what?" brady incredulously stared at him, "jealous? of who?"