015. delicate

⃗

..⃗. 🌌 •̩̩͙·˚ ➷̈
𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗬'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧 ━━━━ 𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗙𝗜𝗙𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡
( 𝖣𝖤𝖫𝖨𝖢𝖠𝖳𝖤  ) *:・゚

the dreadful sound of evangeline's alarm made her sigh as she flipped over on her bed to hit the stop button on her phone. eva rubbed her eyes with her hands to rid any exhaustion. it was fairly early in the morning, 5:55 to be exact. and evangeline had to be at school by 7:20. she didn't get up until 6 though. eva spent her extra five minutes laying down on her bed and staring up at her ceiling before actually getting up from bed. it were days like these where she wished she was filming or had an event to attend so she had a valid reason to skip school.

her day just started and she could already tell that it wasn't gonna be a good one. first off, she broke a nail before she went to sleep and it hurt like hell, so that killed her mood pretty quickly. secondly, she had a test for her physics class that she did study for, but she barely understood the materials. eva decided to do a quick prayer that morning for the exam. and last but not least, brady had left LA and gone back to new jersey.

out of all those things, the last one made eva feel pretty down. and to match, when she stepped outside and walked to her dad's car, the sky was just as gloomy as she was. no sun was shining and dark clouds were everywhere. a few raindrops descended down from the clouds, but didn't pick up until evangeline had just arrived to school. the hood of her navy blue hoodie kept her head dry as she speed-walked to the entrance of her school.

as she walked down the halls and to her locker, she said hi to a few of her friends from school. none of whom were as close to her as nate, xochitl, or brady were, but they were her friends nonetheless. one of her close friends at school being a girl with dark curls and dark eyes, who was standing in front of her locker that was next to evangeline's.

evangeline finally reached her locker and started turning the dial on her lock to unlock it. "hey, maia." she greeted.

"hey, eva." she smiled, putting away the books she didn't need right now. when she closed her locker door, she looked at evangeline. "you look like you've gone through hell."

evangeline pressed her lips together and nodded, "yeah."

"you okay?" her friend asked.

"yeah," eva sighed. "i have to take a test for physics in ten minutes, one of my friends just left town, and i'm practically soaked because of the rain. so, what a fun way to start off the morning." she closed her locker once she grabbed one of her textbooks.