020. slut!

⃗

..⃗. 🌌 •̩̩͙·˚ ➷̈
𝗛𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗬'𝗦 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗘𝗧  ━━━━  𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬
𝖲𝖫𝖴𝖳! ) *:・゚

evangeline sat on her bedroom floor in front of her opened suitcase with her legs crisscrossed. the warm light that radiated from her lamp illuminated her room as the record player on her dresser softly played christmas music. eva was currently packing for her trip to new york that she was leaving for the day after christmas. xochitl, on the other hand, was laying down on eva's bed for moral support. the gomez girl laid on her back with one of eva's pillows on the foot of the bed and her head resting on top of it. she was on her phone scrolling through tiktok.

eva sighed and threw her head back as she dropped the shirt she was folding onto her lap. she groaned, "ugh, i don't wanna do this."

"well, you don't leave for another two days. you don't have to do it right now." xochitl responded, her head swaying side to side in tune of the music.

"i know, but my dad's gonna kill me if i do it last minute. if i do it again, he's gonna give me a lecture and i don't think i can handle that right now." the martinez girl was clearly very stressed. xochitl turned onto her stomach and looked at eva.

"if you want, i can help you." she offered. she got up from the bed and joined her friend on the floor, sitting opposite from her. "i'll fold whatever you need me to fold."

"thank you, xo." she tossed her a couple of tops that she wanted to pack.

"of course!" she smiled. evangeline wondered how she got so lucky and won the jackpot of having xochitl as her best friend. the dulcet sounds of brenda lee's rockin' around the christmas tree echoed throughout the room.

the pair of friends comfortably sat quietly as they folded eva's clothes and delicately placed each clothing item in the suitcase after. "eva!" they heard mrs. martinez call out from downstairs. "there's someone at the door for you!"

eva furrowed her eyebrows and glanced at xochitl who had the same expression. she wasn't expecting anyone over that day except for xochitl and, well, she's already with her. also, it was christmas eve. who's spending their time showing up at eva's house uninvited?

"coming!" eva responded. she got up and raced down the stairs with xochitl following behind her. when they reached the bottom of the stairs, they saw eva's mom in front of the door.