˚✧ ₊˚ʚ them being jealous

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ tom riddle
__________________
You and Tom had gotten into an argument because Cormac asked you to a date, fully knowing your taken.
"Why did he ask you out? He knows that im your boyfriend!" Tom shouted
"What am I supposed to do?! Do you want me to wear a fucking shirt saying; I have a boyfriend!" you yelled.
"And its not like I agreed to the date! Im fully aware I have an amazing boyfriend! Your crazy to think I would cheat on you!" you added. "Crazy? Ill fucking show you crazy."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ mattheo riddle
__________________
"Y/N! He was completely eye-fucking you! You know that?!" Mattheo yelled. "I didnt even see him Mattheo! What am i supposed to do?! Slap him across his face and say I have a boyfriend?!" You shouted. "Yes, Of course!" He shouted.
"Wait, are you jealous?" you teased.
"fuck yeah I am, Ill show you how jealous i can be."

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ lorenzo berkshire
__________________
"Y/N!" "Have you heard the fucking way he talks to you?! Hes acting all flirty!" He shouts,
more than usual. "So? Its not like ill agree to him flirting! I even said that I have a boyfriend! Can you stop being so overprotective?!" You yelled. "Im sorry, okay?! I dont want my girlfriend of 2 years cheating on me?!" He shouts, and you flinch. "Ill show you overprotective"
He smashed his lips to your, harshly.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ theodore nott
__________________
"Why do you have to spend the night with him?!" He said. "Our project is due in two days, theo" "I dont care! Your supposed to be cuddling with ME in MY dorm! Your not supposed to be with that fucker!" He yells
"Stop being so rude to him! Hes really kind!" You shout. "To be honest, Id rather stay with you, but Snape would kill me, you wouldnt want Snape to kill your girlfriend wouldnt you?!" You added. "Ill fucking kill you."
"Your going to go limping to that fucker," he added.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ draco malfoy
__________________
"cmon babe don't go!" he says. "i cant darling, i have to go study with harry!" you laughed. "Wait, with that scarface?!" He yells, and you nod. "That fucker" he mumbles.
gives puppy dog eyes
"cuddles?" he asked, opening his arms for you. "hmmm" you hummed "cmon pleasee" he begged "okay! but not too long, i have to study" you directed. he nods.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ blaise zabini
__________________
"Hes my potions partner Blaise! What do you want me to do?!" You say. "Dont go to his dorm! Thats what I want you to do!" He yells.
"Well sorry i cant do that! I need to finish the potion with him!" You shout. "You know, love, i really dont want to go, Id rather cuddle with you instead," giving him a peck on his lips. "then stay" he says, pushing you onto his bed, cuddling you, then smashing his lips on yours. The kiss turned into a makeout session then.. yk what.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ regulus black
__________________
"y'know darling, i dont want you to go hanging out with other boys." regulus says. "i know baby, but i have to, my parents are forcing me to be friends with him." "please dont go" he says, caressing the side of your face. "stand him up, cuddle with me, please" he begs. "okay, but only for 10 minutes!" you say. he smiles and nods.