˚✧ ₊˚ʚ you wearing their hoodie/shirt

sorry this was so late! wattpad was lagging

requested: hpfan0987643

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ tom riddle
__________________
you were 10 minutes late to astronomy because tom was being the usual slag he is, he didnt wake you up early. you were running really late, so you had to get ready fast. you had your robes and skirt, but it was a bit cold so you chose a hoodie the hung on tom's chair. you wore some thigh-high socks and tom's hoodie. you brushed your hair and left to potions. as you arrived, the professor wasnt there. so you just snook into the class and gave tom a deadly stare, returned with a wink. "is that my hoodie?" he asks. "yes, im sorry, its cold out and i was going to be really late if i go to my dorm and back." you explained. "its okay darling, keep as many as you'd like" he says. "thank you love" you reply with a kiss to his lips.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ mattheo riddle
__________________
- after a long, really long, really tiring day, you had finished your week. mattheo had promised you to make movie night for you, but he was a few minutes late. you decided to wear mattheo's hoodie since you always liked the comfort of it, his scent still lingering on the clothing. you snuggled up his bed, and lifted the blanket over you, then fell asleep. mattheo waltzed in 30 minutes later and you felt the bed sink. "hi amor," he says, stroking your hair. "why are you late?" you yawned. "im sorry baby, its just snape gave me detention for 30 minutes." he explains. "its okay babe" you reply, and kiss his lips. "my hoodies always look so good on you? whats your secret, gorgeous?" he whispers, you giggle to his comment. "i guess its because im your hot girlfriend" you say.

⋆。˚ ✩ lorenzo berkshire
__________________
you were really late to charms, since you kept saying "5 more minutes" to enzo. it was 7:45, class started at 7:35, which means that you were already 10 minutes late. everything was scattered everywhere because of yours and enzo's "steamy night". you couldnt find your shirt but found your leggings and robe, so you decided to borrow a shirt from enzo. you rummaged through his closet, desperate to find a cute shirt. you found a black shirt, "that'll do" you thought, and left to charms. "why are you late, ms y/l/n?" professor flitwick asks. "sorry sir, i was caught up doing something," you explain. he forgave you and you sat down next  to enzo. after class he came up to you, "is that my shirt?" he asks. "yes, im really sorry, it was too late to grab a shirt from my dorm," you say. "its perfectly fine darling, you can raid my whole closet anytime if you want to, take anything you want" he says, and kisses your forehead. "thank you baby" you reply.
"i love you." he says, "i love you more" you replied.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ draco malfoy
__________________
draco had invited you to the manor for the holidays. "y/n! come down, breakfast!" narcissa called out. "coming!" you said, yawning. it was a tad bit cold out so you wanted to wear draco's hoodie that you stole. you paired it with green cargo pants. you wore some slippers and went downstairs. "morning y/n" narcissa said. "good morning," you replied, you grabbed your plate of breakfast and sat down next to draco. "morning princess" he said, pecking your cheek. "morning love" you giggled. "is that my hoodie?" ive been looking for it for ages." he said. "yep, and its mine now," you laughed. "keep it, it looks a million times better on you, princess," he says. "i know," you reply.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ theodore nott
__________________
- theo had a big game today, which you had to attend. it was a huge deal to him for you to attend, you were a lucky charm, as he said. you and theo were in his dorm, getting ready. "i need to go darling, goodluck kiss?" he said. "of course," you gave him a kiss. when he finished, he waved you goodbye and left. you decided to wear his jersey that you stole for "special occasions". you paired it with a black shirt from theo, white cargos, and doc martens. after you finished, you made a poster for him. "go theo! go theo!" was written on the poster in bold. you realized you were going to be late so you left to the field. within the game, (lets pretend theo is a seeker) theo had caught the snitch. you screamed at the top of your lungs and went down to congratulate him. "congratulations darling!!" you said. "thank you bella," he smiled, and kissed you. "isnt that my jersey that ive been looking for?" he questioned. you shrugged. "so, you made me go shirtless in the pouring rain last week?" he laughed. "it was pretty hot, that i admit" you said. "is that also my shirt??" he asks. you laugh and nod. "now everyone will know not to flirt with you" he says, you give him a peck on his rosy lips. "now go shower, you stink!" you said.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ blaise zabini
__________________
it was a rainy day, you were waiting for blaise to come back from the muggle supermarket. he promised you to buy all your favorite sweets and ice-creams, because you both got into an argument about some silly thing. it was always really cold in blaise's room, even if the windows were closed. so, you went to grab one of his hoodies. you rummaged through his closet and found the most comfy one. you climbed ontop on blaise' bed and covered yourself with the duvet. after 15 minutes, you heard a click, which means blaise arrived. your back was facing him, so he wrapped his arms around your waist. "hi gorgeous" he cooed. "hi" you said. "you look really cute wearing my hoodie" he compliments. "id look better in your arms" you giggled. "you really do" he said. flipping you to face him, wrapping his arms around you.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ regulus black
__________________
you were on your bed, waiting for regulus to come. you had stole a hoodie from him, which he never minded if you ever did. you wore his hoodie and some shorts. you heard a knock on your door, which you opened. "hello sweetheart" he smiled. regulus had bought your favorite flowers, you heart warmed at the thought of him remembering your favorites. "is that my hoodie?" he asks. "ive been looking everywhere for it." he states. "your too pretty i cant say no to you," he adds. you giggled at him rambling about how pretty you are and how he can never say no to you. reggie's heart tightened when he saw you wearing his hoodie, so he pulled you into a hug. "i love you." he says. "i love you more" you say. you melted at his touch.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~