˚✧ ₊˚ʚ when you go to their dorm at 3am

y/f/m: ur favorite singer/musician

(friends but crushing)

requested <3

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ tom riddle
__________________________
it was 3am. you kept twisting and turning, but you couldnt sleep. you decided to go to your bestfriend, tom. you changed your pajamas, because yours were kinda wrinkled. (or u just wanna impress him 🥰) you wore black shorts and a black graphic shirt, and left to toms. as you arrived, you knocked. no response. you knocked again, no response. at this point you just decided to open the door. when you opened the door, you saw a tom, peacefully sleeping in his sheets. his hair ruffled, his toned chest on display, you felt crimson blush creep on your cheeks. "tom" you whispered. "tom" you repeated. "what" he groaned, opening his eyes. "i cant sleep," you said. "what am i supposed to do?" he replied. "can i just sleep with you?" you asked. "eager arent we?" he smirked. "okay, then ill just leave." you pouted. he groaned, and got up from his comfortable position. he pulled your wrist, which caused his hands on your waist. "come on, sleepyhead" he whispered. you pulled you to his bed, laying your back. he got back in bed with you, pecking your forehead. "goodnight baby," he whispered under his breath, but you still heard. "goodnight,"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ mattheo riddle
__________________________
you laid in your bed, annoyed by daphne's words, flirting with her boyfriend on her phone. "cant you just shut the fuck up?" you groaned. "you'll be like this once you get a boyfriend," she sticks her tongue out. you scoffed, getting up from your bed. "its 3am daph, for godric's sake!" you whispered. you grabbed a blanket and left. you didnt know where to go, until. ding! your bestfriend's dorm. you went up the familiar staircases and reached mattheo's dorm. before you could knock, the door swung open. "hey babygirl" he laughed. "shut up, i cant sleep." you said. "oh" he whispered. "can i cuddle with you?" you asked. mattheo raised an eyebrow at your question. "i used to cuddle with my ex—" you said, but mattheo interrupted you mid-sentence. "yeah you can," he smiled. mattheo thought he was so lucky right now, to be cuddling with his lifetime crush. you entered, going to lay on his bed. you got comfortable and mattheo joined you. your head in the crook of his neck, his arms around your waist. "i love you." he whispered.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ lorenzo berkshire
__________________________
there you were. staring at the ceiling because you couldn't sleep. 'for godrics sake y/n! its literally 3am' you thought to yourself. "star?" you called out. "yes y/n/n?" astoria yawned. "i cant sleep." you said. "go to lorenzo's, fuck him till you sleep, i don't care." she shrugged and went back to sleep. "hah, very funny" you rolled your eyes. her idea was actually good. except the 'fuck him till you sleep' part. he was your best-friend, you could never fuck him. that you thought. you brushed your hair, put on some perfume, and left. you went to the boys section of the common room, spotting enzo's door. the door was barely open, a tint of light on display. you knocked the door, "oh my fucking— who's at the door?" enzo groaned. "shrek" you said. "haha very funny, who's at the door?" he asked. "come on dude, its me," you laughed. "oh— sorry y/n.." he said, coming up to the door. "its fine, what are you doing playing videogames at 3am?" you smiled. "i couldn't sleep." he admitted. "oh— me too." you said. "do you wanna cuddle?" he mumbled. "thats what i was going to ask," you shrugged. you walked up to his bed and flopped. "ugh" you groaned. enzo joined you on his bed, he put his head in the crook of your neck, his arms  wrapping around you, making you feel as safe as ever. "goodnight, sweetheart." he said.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ theodore nott
__________________________
'why did i drink 2 cups of coffee today?' you thought to yourself. you hit yourself with your pillow and groaned. you knew only one person who could make you sleep, theo. you took your pillow and blanket and left to his dorm. you went to the boys side of the dormitories, and opened theo's door, fully knowing he's already asleep. you set down your blankets and fluffed some pillows and laid down. the fresh smell of his cologne made you feel safe, you never knew why. skip bc im lazy 🙄
the next morning, you woke up to a theo shaking you. "y/n/n?" he whispered. "whatt," you groaned. "when did you come here?" he asked. "3am," you yawned. "i just feel safe around you, i dont know why," you shrugged. theo smiled to himself, his longtime crush actually feels safe around him. "get up, dont keep sleeping on the floor." he smiled. he picked you up, bridal style, and laid you onto his bed. you nuzzled yourself into his black sheets and got comfortable. you both ended up spooning. theo as the big spoon, you as the little.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩  draco malfoy
__________________________
you were sitting in your bed, crying over your ex-boyfriend. you had just randomly decided to cry over him, fully knowing he cheated. it broke your heart, honestly. the way you loved him like there was no one around. you cried over him because you couldn't sleep. it was dumb of you to think that you'd cry to sleep. who would make you feel better at night? draco. your best friend. you hopped out of bed and left off to draco's dorm. as you arrived, you knocked. "dray?" you sniffled. draco came up to open the door as fast as he can, hearing your silent cries. "whats wrong y/n/n?" he said softly, bringing his hand up to your cheek, caressing it. "i cant sleep." you wiped your tears. "you can sleep with me," he smiled. you laughed at his words, "what?" he asked, confused. as soon as he repeated the words in his head he bursted out laughing. "come on," he said, motioning to his bed. he laid down, opening his arms for you. you gratefully climbed in, wrapping your arms around his waist. he started stroking your hair,  knowing it calms you down and makes you fall asleep. "i love you" he whispered. "i love you too," you mumbled, drifting to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩  blaise zabini
__________________________
you were bored beyond belief. from playing
y/f/m to staring at the ceiling. the only place you wouldn't be bored in was blaise' room. so, you went over to his dorm. you knocked on his door, with your secret knock. he opened the door, "wasgud babygirl," he dabbed you up. "my favorite dude" you laughed. "come inside," he said, returning your laugh. "got that level 10 gyatt i see," he added. "what the fuck" you rolled your eyes, smiling. "what are you doing here at 3am?" he asked. "i was just bored," you shrugged. "missed me?" he smirked. "you wish" you stated. "wanna netflix and chill?" he asked. "why not."