m.r ✧ oh yeah?

it was winter holidays, where you and your family gathered around and gave presents and food, which was a really important tradition to them. you had begged your parents to invite mattheo over, since he was your boyfriend. your parents were a bit tentative at first but when he kept coming over, they noticed he was nothing like his father, he was an gentleman.

"cmon dad!! can i please invite mattheo over!" you begged. "i dont know, darling. this is a tradition for our family only," your dad explained. "but dad, he doesnt have a family! he only has me left, and he'll be all alone for christmas!" you whined. "y/n. ill allow it." your mum stepped in. you gasped and smiled, and went to go hug your mum. "thank you mum!" you smiled brightly, and your grip on her tightened. "no funny business!" your father warned. "okay, that i agree with" you said.

you felt your phone buzz, so you excused yourself and went to go check it in your room

handsome 💗

hey amor, what did they say?

they allowed it!! pack your bags and come tomorrow morning

thank you princess, i love you

your welcome
i love you more

impossible, see you

you were really excited for mattheo to come tomorrow, because you knew he wanted nothing more than a family, and you wanted to give him that.

the next day
your alarm had just turned on, it was 7:00, which means you had to get ready for the day. you decided to wear a black crop top and some green cargos, and your doc martens. you brushed through your knotted hair and styled it, half up-half down. then, you added a white ribbon to the back of your head and started to do your makeup. you didnt want to overdo it, since mattheo never liked it when you overdid it, because he thought you were naturally beautiful.

you added some primer, then concealer. but not too much, so your natural freckles could
show. you added a bit of powder blush then some mascara. you topped it off with some highlighter and left downstairs.

you heard a ding while you ran downstairs. you hoped it was mattheo, and not the mailman. you straightened out your hair and clothes, then opened the door. it was mattheo. "hey amor" he said, and held your waist. "hi baby" you giggled, and kissed him. "you look gorgeous" he complimented and you blushed.
"is mattheo here?" your father asked. you nodded and opened the door further.

"hello, mr. riddle." your father said, with a intimidating tone. "good morning, mr. y/l/n" mattheo said, straightening out his clothes.
"aww! mattheos here!" your mum exclaimed. "hello mrs. y/l/n," he said. "we've missed you dear, please make yourself feel at home." your mum said, giving mattheo a hug. "cmon babe" you directed. you went up the stairs and into your room. "we can share a room, if you want, but we have a guest room downstairs, if you dont want to," you explained. "id love to stay with you," he pecked your lips

"breakfast!" your mum said. you and mattheo went down, grabbed your plates, and sat at the table.

"so mattheo, hows life?" your father asks. "well, with y/n in my life its going pretty good," he smiles. "i know you love y/n very dearly" your mum stated. "hows your family" your father added on.

mattheo froze at this, like the world just hit pause. "father!" you exclaimed. "cmon, lets go," you said grabbing mattheo's hand. "sorry" he said, and you both left.