˚✧ ₊˚ʚ when they forget your date

omg i keep updating late im so sorry 😭
i was listening to chemtrails over the country club and it hits 😱

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ tom riddle
__________________________
tom was never one to forget anything. ever. it was really rare if tom was to forget your date. he thought, if he doesnt say 'i love you', he would physically do it. for example, paying, taking you out on expensive dates, showering you with gifts. until one time, tom had actually forgotten your date. you were sitting at a table, drinking champagne. checking your phone every second, hoping to see a "i'm omw" text. but no. nothing. you payed for the champagne and left. your heels clicking against the stone, still not accepting the fact that tom actually forgot your date. as you stepped into the castle, the warmness hit you. you could feel the tears already threatening to spill. "baby" tom called out. you sniffled, turning around with red, glossy eyes. "oh love," he drawled, bringing his hand up to your cheek. "i'm so sorry sweetheart, i was just studying in the common room and thought the reservation was for 9:30, i'm so sorry my love," he whispered, rubbing your jaw with his thumb you ignored him, not wanting to give in to his gorgeous face. you left, salty tears already spilling.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ mattheo riddle
__________________________
mattheo was 30 minutes late to your 1 year anniversary. you couldn't believe he would forget his own anniversary. you downed the rest of your wine and left. it was already 10:00, mattheo not bothering to even show up with a bouquet of flowers and chocolate. you let the tears spill as you walked into the castle, wrapping your arms around yourself at the cold. you stepped up the regular staircases and opened your dorm's door. you saw mattheo sitting on a chair, playing videogames. "hey babygirl," he smiled. his smile faded as he noticed at your state. puffy, glossy eyes, nose red, mascara smudged. "oh my love, did girls night out turn out worse than you expected?" he frowned, grabbing your waist. "you actually forgot?" you bawled out. "hey baby, shhh" he calmed you down. "what did i forget— oh fuck" he remembered. "get out of my dorm!" you cried, pointing to the door. "im so sorry amore—" he tries to apologize, but you shoved him out the door and locked it. he banged on the door, waiting for you to open it. "fuck you!" you said, in a raspy voice. you removed your heels and pouted.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ lorenzo berkshire
__________________________
lorenzo was the one who planned the picnic, lorenzo was the one who planned the stargazing, lorenzo was the one who forgot your whole date. you sat there, waiting for him, hoping to hear a 'im really sorry baby, i got you flowers though'. unfortunately you didnt. you sat up, packing up the picnic. you walked all the way from your spot, the forest, to hogwarts. your feet were killing you, but you were oh so close to your dorm. you took your heels off and walked in, only to find an enzo laying on your bed. "hi sweetheart," enzo smiled. "piss off" you scoffed, wiping your tears, mascara smudging your eyes. enzo remembered as fast as you began to cry. "babygirl," he said. "i said piss off!" you yelled, tears falling down as your heart broke. enzo knew you wanted time to blow off, so he let you.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ theodore nott
__________________________
you were at the three broomsticks, waiting for theo to come for your date. apparently, he was already an hour and a half late. you grabbed your jacket and purse then left. it wasnt much a of a deal that he forgot about a simple date, but to you it meant everything. you love theo. it just breaks your heart knowing he's probably goofing around and doesnt care about your dates. you went up to the astronomy tower, wanting to relieve some stress. only to find theo getting high smoking, with mattheo. "you ditched our date just to get high?!" you said. "only for you to come ME and let ME take care of it!" you added on. "theodore, i hate you." you bawled. "no, cara mia—" he said. "wait, please." he smiled. "listen to me," he laughed, high. "your fucking high theodore! dont talk to me until your sober, dont come crawling to me to take care of it!" you cried, leaving the astronomy tower.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ draco malfoy
__________________________
draco had planned your 2 year anniversary at a fancy restaurant in the muggle world. you went from excited to not. because, draco had not showed up for 1 hour. you ate the last bit of your pasta and left. you apparated back, then decided to go to the black lake, you and draco's spot. as soon as you reached your spot, you sat down, laying your back against the tree and started to tear up. "gorgeous?" draco called out. "im right here," you said, wiping your tears away, putting a fake smile on. "hey sweetheart," he smiled, kissing your lips. you both laid in silence, until draco broke it. "why are you so dressed up?" he asked. "dray" you looked at his eyes. "did you actually forget?" you asked him, eyes glossy and red. "forget what darling?" he replied. he actually forgot. you took out his gift from you and shoved it in his hand, "our anniversary." you said. "shit— that was today?" he mumbled under his breath. "baby im so sorry—" he apologized. "dont baby me now." you said, grabbing your stuff and leaving.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ blaise zabini
__________________________
you planned a little date for blaise since he won the big game. everything was set up, from the roses on the floor to the candles on the table. you sat in your seat, waiting for blaise to come so you could surprise his with your gift. which was a silver ring, both initials of yours engraved on the inside. you had the burgundy box in your hand, tapping your heels to the floor. an hour had passed and blaise didn't arrive. you decided to pack everything up and leave. you bought him a ring, and he didnt even come. the salty tears spilled as you walked out, heading to hogwarts. you hear faint laughter from the great hall so you thought to see whats going on. 'what the fuck?' you thought. only to see blaise laughing with his friends, dabbing eachother up. "yeah okay see yous later," he smiled. you stood there, arms crossed, mascara smudged, eyes red. "cupcake, why are you sad?" he asked as he noticed your state. "you ditched me to go hang out with your friends." you scoffed. "ditch you? i never— oh." his smile faded. you shoved the burgundy box into his hand, and his favorite cologne in a bag. "i hate you" you cried.