t.r ✧ appetite

sorry that this was too fucking late lol.

requested

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
you walked into transfiguration late because you didnt sleep, studying all night for your charms exam. "and why might you be late, mrs. y/l/n?" professor mcgonagall asked. "i deeply apologize professor, i was up all night studying for my exam this evening, i simply lost track of time" you explained. "very well, you are excused to your seat." the professor said.

you sat in your usual spot, next to lorenzo. "hey" he waved. "hi" you huffed, setting your things aside. "why so blue?" enzo smiled. "my exams today, i'm really worried" you said. "you'll do great, thats a promise," he said, pecking your hand. "thank you" you said, your mood slightly brightening, flashing a smile. you felt someone staring daggers into the back of your head. so, you turned around. only to find the one and only tom riddle.

you felt like you were doing something wrong, which was talking to enzo. you stopped and started taking notes. the staring had died down, which means he had relaxed. "y/n?" enzo called. you hummed as a reply. "do you know the answer to 18?" he asked. the bell rang, so you gathered all your belongings and stood. "the answers A." someone said, rather coldly. you turned around to find tom."thanks.." enzo rolled his eyes, clearly annoyed. "your most definitely welcome" tom stated, harshly. you left the class and walked to charms class anxiously.

what if you fail? what would your parents say?

you walked into charms, scared of the result you might get. you sat in your spot, next to tom. "why are you scared? its really easy." tom said. "oh its so easy because your mr. riddle the sassy smarty-pants!" you said, with sarcasm in your tone. tom scoffed and started answering his sheet of questions. you took a deep breath and started answering your exam, so far so good.

until.

a whole page of ridiculous questions you didnt study at all. great. you started tapping you foot, eager to try to remember the answers. you huffed, and started answering some questions randomly. "professor," you called out. "yes, ms. y/l/n?" professor flitwick asked. "ive finished my exam paper" you said. "you are excused," flitwick smiled. you returned the smile, and left.

after you left, you started hitting your forehead over and over again. "how could i be so stupid?!" you said. then, you went to your dorm, showered and flopped on your bed. you got comfortable and drifted off to sleep.

morning, 7:24am
you were anxious because you had charms for your first class. so, you planned not to be late, to know your grades.

you entered charms ever so anxiously, and sat next to tom. "the professor is going to show our grades" tom said. "its not like i dont know," you  rolled your eyes. "asshole" you whispered.

"y/n y/l/n" professor flitwick called out. the words you'd been dreading to hear. you got up from your seat, stepping up to the professor.

"this isnt your best work, ms. y/l/n. i suppose we should hire you a tutor for charms?" flitwick said, a disappointed tone in his voice. you looked at your grade. "what?!" you whispered. "should i assign you a tutor, ms. y/l/n?" flitwick asked. "yes, of course professor," you rolled your eyes. "tom riddle will be your tutor" flitwick smiled.

your eyes slightly widened in horror, mouth hung open to the depths of hell. tom still in his cold, pale face.

the bell rang, you still in your horrific state.