˚✧ ₊˚ʚ them being clingy/needy

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ tom riddle
__________________
tom? being clingy?
i dont think so but here we are.
- you were studying in toms room, while he has already finished his work. He was laying on his bed, reading a book, clearly really bored. "love?" he said, you hummed. "when are you going to be done?" he asked "in a few minutes, why? are you okay?" you replied. "no, i just wanna cuddle." he confessed. "okay"
15 mins later you still werent done so tom called on you again, "baby?" he said, you hummed. "you still arent done?" he asked.
"no darling, sorry" you said. after a few more minutes, tom got up and removed you from your seat, then he sat in it. "tommy?" you asked. "sit." he patted his lap. you obliged, and sat on his lap. he put his head in the crook of your neck and his hands around your waist. "somebodys clingy," you laughed, and he hummed, closing his eyes.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ mattheo riddle
__________________
you were in the library, studying for next weeks transfiguration exam. "amor?" mattheo called out. he found you. "hi baby" he said in his raspy voice, you hummed in response. "darling?" he asked.  "yes love?" you replied. "when are you going to be done?" he asked "few minutes, just stay on the beanbag and ill be done." you said.
30 mins later you still didnt finish, so Mattheo was worried you were overtiring yourself. "cmon amor lets go," he says. Picking you up with your hands around his neck and legs around his waist. "lets go, my dorm," he says.
when you reached his dorm, he laid you down on his bed softly, and cuddled up next to you.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ lorenzo berkshire
__________________
It was 7:45am, you were going to be late for your first class, herbology. Enzo's head was in the crook of your neck, while his hands are wrapped around your waist. "love?" you asked.
"yes?" he said, in his raspy morning voice. "we need to go to herbology" you said. "noo," he whined, his grip becoming tighter on you. "cmon babe, we need to go," you replied. "do we have to go to herbology? its so boring, the professor wont even notice were not there!" he said. "tell pansy to cover for us please" he begged. "okay, okay, we'll stay," you said, pressing a kiss to his forehead and played with his hair.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ draco malfoy
__________________
you were in the great hall, eating dinner. draco sat next to you and wrapped one arm around your shoulder. "i missed you," he mumbled. "i missed you too baby, but we were in the same classes today?" you said. "still, i couldnt get to kiss or hug my own girlfriend? right?" he said, giving you a peck on your lips. "what do you mean darling, you made me 10 minutes late for transfiguration, just to cuddle," you laughed. "i still need more cuddles, y'know?" he said. After finishing dinner, you went to draco's dorm. When you arrived, you got comfortable on his bed. Shortly after, Draco got in too. You cuddled up with Draco, your head in the crook of his neck, his hands wrapped around you.
"i love you, Y/N," he said. "i love you more," you replied. He pressed a kiss to your forehead, then you both fell asleep, in eachothers arms.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ theodore nott
__________________
Theo entered his dorm, only to find you on his bed. "guarda la mia bella ragazza, i havent seen you today," he said, pressing a kiss to your temple. "hi handsome," you giggled. "Where were you?" He asked. "you know I was out with  Pansy," you replied. "ohh, yeah," he realized.
"i missed you bella," he said, pecking you on the lips. "I was only out for an hour and 30 minutes," you laughed. "i wanna cuddle," he whined. "whats the magic word?" you asked.
"pleaseee" he begged. "good boy," you said.
You opened your arms for him, he gladly gave in. You put the blanket above both of you.
Both of you slept comfortably to eachothers heartbeats.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ blaise zabini
__________________
you were studying in the great hall with astoria for the upcoming exam in 2 days. astoria asked you a question, so you were answering her questions. until you felt a buzz in your pocket.

my love 💗

it was blaise.
"sorry star, i have to answer this. "oh, thats fine, go ahead," astoria said.
"hi darling, are you okay?" you asked. "im fine love, i just really need you right now." he said. "is something wrong? im coming over, dont move" you said. "sorry star, blaise needs me, study tomorrow? bye!" you rambled.
when you arrived to blaise's dorm, you entered panicked. you saw blaise on his bed, covered up in his blanket. "my love?" you called out. "hi baby" he said. you returned the hi. "are you okay babe?" you asked. "i just need you" he said. "cuddles?" he asked. "of course baby," you said. he put his arms around you, his head in the crook of your neck. "i love you darling" he said. "i love you too" you said.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ regulus black
__________________
"hello love" he says, pressing a kiss to your
temple. you were in regulus' dorm, comfy on his bed. "havent seen you all day darling" he says. "i missed you" you say. "i missed you more princess" he admits. "can we cuddle" he asks. "baby im kind of tired, sorry," you say. "please baby, i wont annoy you." he begs. "pleaseee" he whines. "okay, okay. we can cuddle," you say. he smiles. he opens his arms for you to climb in, which you gladly do. your head is in the crook of his neck and his arms are wrapped around your body.