˚✧ ₊˚ʚ them when you compliment them

˚✧ ₊˚ʚ

y/f/s : your favorite song.

sorry for the late update! 💗

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ tom riddle
__________________
you and tom had planned a date for dinner, and you were getting ready for it. you wore your favorite red dress and black heels and left to tom's dorm. "hello love" he says, kissing your forehead. "you look positively gorgeous." he adds on. "you look prettier," you say, and wrap your arms around his waist. tom turned into a deep red when you complimented him. "thank you," he says. "your welcome" you reply, laughing at his state. "i love you" he mumbles. your eyes widened at his change of emotions. "i love you too." you say, smiling for the rest of the date.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ mattheo riddle
__________________
it was 3pm in the afternoon, you and mattheo were cuddled up in his bed. you were ontop of him, his hands were on your back, and your head laid on his chest, admiring him. "i like your smile" you blurted out. mattheo's smile widened at your comment. "i like you more" he says. he pecked your lips and lowered his hand to your ass, giving it a slight squeeze. the kiss turned into a passionate one. you straddling mattheo and your hands roaming his hair. you tugged on his hair, making him groan into the kiss. he pulled away, "thats my thank you" he says, "and i have another thank you to give" he smirks, and switches places with you.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ lorenzo berkshire
__________________
you had just finished your last class and left to dinner. everyone was gathered around, sitting on the slytherin table. you saw an empty spot next to boyfriend, enzo. you walked up to your spot and sat next to him. "hey gorgeous" he says, pecking your lips. "hi baby" you smiled. enzo pulled out his phone and started to watch tiktok. his hand was on the table, the other holding his phone. you watched his hand that was on the table, he had a snake ring on his middle finger and a promise ring you bought him on his ring finger. you grabbed his hand and started playing with his rings. "i like your hands" you compliment. "they'd look better inside you" he smirks, still on his phone. you blushed a crimson red at his statement. "wont they?" he turned his head. "they would" you giggled.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ theodore nott
__________________
you were in your room with theo, listening to y/f/s. you were humming along to the music with him. "cmon get up" you say. theo gets up and starts dancing some goofy dances. you both were laughing like complete idiots who just saw the most funniest thing on earth. "i really like your dancing" you managed to say from laughing. theo froze at your sentence and noticed he was being a goofball, and thought you wouldnt like him like that, that he wont be attractive. "oh sorry," he says, and stops dancing. "no its fine! i love this side of you," you giggled. theo stood up and started dancing with you every type of dance. formal, goofy and normal. "i love you" he smiles, pecking your lips. "i love you too." you hugged him.
could u see i ran out of ideas 😃

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ draco malfoy
__________________
it was 9 in the morning, you felt a pair of arms around you. you were confused because you slept in your own bed. you turned around, only
to find your boyfriend, draco. "good morning baby" you smiled. "hi sweetheart," he yawned and nuzzled his head further into the crook of your neck. you watched draco, admiring him, remembering that hes your boyfriend, you smiled. his platinum hair messy, just how you like it. his eyes fluttered open, he smiles. oh those piercing blue eyes you fall for everytime. "i love your eyes" you blurted out. his smile widened and he hid his face in your chest, not wanting for you to see his blushed face. "ugh, your the best" his raspy voice spoke.
you hummed and drifted back to sleep. "i love you" he says, pecking your forehead.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ blaise zabini
__________________
you, blaise, and your friends were in the common room watching a movie. you and blaise sat next to eachother, obviously. the movie was reaching a certain point where it gets really scary, so you distraced yourself with blaise. you watched his face as the tv's light hit his face ever so slightly. he looked gorgeous. "your really pretty" you said. "hmm?" he hums. "your really pretty" you repeat. "not any prettier than you" he smiles. "your joking" you laugh. "i love you" he says. "i love you more," you reply, letting him wrap his hands around you. he pecked your lips and cuddled you.

˚✩ ⋆。˚ ✩ regulus black
__________________
you laid on regulus' chest, watching some sort of new show. regulus was focused on the show, show some expressions whenever anything happened. your eyes wandered to his face, admiring him. his blue-ish grey eyes that your knees could tremble to any second. his curly locks you would always play with. his freckles that you could die for. "is there something on my face?" regulus asks, wiping his face with his hands. "no, your just really cute" you giggle. "i think you'll find that your the cute one here" he smiles. you peck his lips. "the show isnt that good right? we should do something else" he says. you nod. "atta girl" he praises.