Chapter 46

"Alexia, I may have done something" I said after I checked my Instagram. She had not had a chance to look at her phone yet and had no idea about what I had posted. "What did you do cariño?" she asked with a smile. "Don't get mad, but I kind of, might have posted a picture of us kind of kissing. Or no more like making out on my Instagram" I answered. This was uncharted territory for me. I had never had such a famous girlfriend as Alexia and the last time I dated someone no one really knew who I was. That had changed now.

"You did?" she asked. I had ruined everything. "I didn't mean for this to happen" I said, and tears welled up in my eyes. This was not how I wanted things to go. What if she broke up with me? "It's fine, no need to worry. I think it is kind of cool that we are official on social media" she answered with a smile. I had been worried about nothing. She wouldn't do that; Alexia was a great person and would not leave me for making a small mistake.

She got back in bed with me. The room was dark and quiet. We didn't talk, but we stayed like that for around fifteen minutes, cuddled up together, trying to get the headache to vanish. "Why did I drink so much yesterday?" I complained. The regrets from last night were hitting me hard. "We had fun though" Alexia answered. She got up from our bed, leaving me all alone in the cold. "We did" I answered and forced myself to get up with her. I wrapped the blanket around my body and put my feet in a pair of slippers.

I was naked. That was strange. I had no memories of going home from the bar. This was not good. "How did we get home?" I asked Alexia. She probably had an answer. "No idea" she answered. She didn't. That was also not good. Not good at all. I grabbed some clothes from the closet, changing into a pair of sweatpants and one of Alexia's sweaters. "Cold?" Alexia asked with a smile. She was wearing a t-shirt and shorts. I was wearing way more clothes than her and I was still cold. "What made you think I was cold?" I joked. She pulled me in for a hug, rubbing my arms to make them warm.

Nala joined us when we got to the kitchen. She was not supposed to be home. We had dropped her off at Alexia's mom's place last night. Or Alexia had dropped her off, I waited in the uber. "Why is Nala here? Did we pick her up last night?" I asked, feeling very confused. "And why is she blue and red?" I asked again. "I have no idea" Alexia answered, just as confused as I felt. We might have been a little too drunk yesterday, because having a dog with Barcelona colours was strange. "Seems like we really like Barca, huh?" Alexia said with a smile.

A picture of Nala was circulating in our group-chat. Everyone found it very funny that Alexia and I had dyed her fur. I was feeling a bit confused about everything, and I was a bit angry that I had done so many strange things while drunk.