- interview

@celineobrien

@celineobrien

Liked by _xotchil

Liked by _xotchil.gomez, walker.scobell, and 1,674,032 others
celineobrien new puppy interview w buzzfeed out now🫶
View all 15,392 comments

_xotchil.gomez u really liked those puppies cutie
liked by creator

madelyncline awww look at you cutie
^celineobrien can't wait to see you again!

user02fp her talking abt brady!?!
^celine.fp1 bro they'd be so cute deadass

walker.scobell i think the puppies liked u
^celineobrien of course they did

connor_noon hey @bradynoon
liked by bradynoon

gioc.ascaes puppieeesss
liked by creator

sunnysandler marry me
^celineobrien bet where's the ring wife

jacobobrien you look ugly asf
^celineobrien u my twin so that means ur ugly too☺️☺️

fp.34 omg brady hit her up!!

celineobrien_fp2 no i WISH i was the puppy thank you

sadiesink_ stunning!!

"HI EVERYBODY TODAY I'm with buzzfeed and today I'm going to get to see some puppies." Celine smiled into the camera. "Bring them out!"

As they brought out the puppies Celine's eyes lit up. "Oh my gosh they're adorable. Ok sorry you can ask the questions now." She laughed.

"What was my favorite tv show or movie I filmed. Hmm that's really hard because I love everybody I've worked with but probably you are so not invited to my bat mitzvah or strangers things. Just because I meant some of my best friends through there." She answered the question.

"Ok next question is what was it like working with Taylor Swift for betty; the short film. Oh my words can not even explain it." She said with a smile.

"Taylor is literally the kindest and most humble soul I've ever meant. I loved that she let me alongside Louis who played James and McKenna who played Augustine have so much like creative freedom. And I don't know just during the whole filming process she really just explored and experimented with us." Celine spoke while petting the dog on her lap.

After answering more questions it was time for the final one.

"Who is my celebrity crush." She said while giggling.

"Umm if we're talking older than probably Drew Starkey. But if we're talking about people my age, uh probably Brady noon." She said with a smile.

"Brady if you see this hit me up." She started laughing.

"Okay we gotta end this before I wanna take all these puppies home. Bye guys!!" She waved to the camera.