- premire

"XO I'M SO scared it's not even funny

"XO I'M SO scared it's not even funny." she says while getting ready with her friend for the premiere.

"why? we're about to look so cute." xochitl poses in the mirror taking a photo, which makes celine laugh.

"you're the best." celine wraps her arm around xochitl's shoulder.

"i don't know why i'm scared. he's literally the sweetest. i guess I'm scared cause i'm gonna be so nervous around him." she says while laughing.

"aw babe, he probably feels the same way don't worry" xochitl hugs her friend while smiling.

"hey do yo-" celine's dad opens the door. "oh, oh! i was gonna ask if you guys want any snacks but i'll leave if you guys want."

"no dad it's okay! you can come in" celine starts laughing.

"is this about that brady kid?" dylan, celine's dad, smirks at her.

"dad, stoppp!" celine falls back on her bed while dylan and xochitl laugh at her.

"you'll be fine hunny. don't worry, okay i'm leaving now." dylan tells her.

"yes dad please leave!" celine jokingly pushes her dad out the door.

IMESSAGES

bray🩷
goodmorning
i'm so excited

cc🫶🩷
goodmorning, me too
can't wait to see you

bray🩷
you too❤️
go get ready stunna

cc🫶🩷
don't worry i am

bray🩷
me too
gotta look extra good since
i'm standin next to u

cc🫶🩷
stop ur the sweetest
see u very soon

bray
see u🙈

"okay we got this guys!" victoria, celine's mom, says to her family and xochitl before stepping out of the car. xochitl rode with them to the premiere because they all basically see her as family, well maybe not jacob.

jacob brought xochitl as his plus one since he got invited. everybody is suspicious cause they think he has a little crush on her.

as they step out of the car victoria links arms with dylan and xochitl and celine link arms as well.

"alright here we go!" they all start walking as xochitl and celine look at each other smiling with wide eyes, jacob walking a bit behind them.

they all give fans and other people waves before walking to the actual carpet of the premiere.

dylan and victoria went off finding their own peers. while all the teens were looking around, they hear a voice near them.

"guys over here!" they turn seeing emma myers call them over.

"oh my gosh emma, you look stunning!" celine says in awe grabbing emma's hands.

"aww come here, you've grown since i saw you last i swear." emma holds her arms out giving celine a hug.

"could i steal her for a sec?" she hears a male voice say from behind emma. as she looks up she sees brady.

"oh my god, brady!" celine's face lights up wrapping her arms around brady's shoulders while he wraps them around her waist.

"hey celine!" he smiles back at her. when they pull away he stutter briefly saying "wow you look amazing cc" the nickname making her flustered.

"aww thank you brady! you look really good too!" she smiles at him and he smiles back his cheeks turning slightly red.

they walk down the carpet some more, people asking them for pictures. celine leaning close to brady as they smile for the photos.

celineobrien posted to her story