- stream

"JACOB YOUR SO annoying give me my phone back!" celine yelled at her brother before he shut the door to his room

"ha, got ya trapped. now you have to say hi." jacob pulled celine over to his computer cause he was on stream with brady, playing fortnite of course.

"hey brady!" celine waved and smiled at the camera.

username03 HIIII CC
user70 QUEEN SHII BITCH

"hey cc" brady smiled big at his screen while waving. "how are you?"

user.0 his smile omg
25user need somebody to look at me the way brady looks at cc

"chat is going wild dang." jacob came into the camera looking at the chat.

"shut up jacob!" celine's cheeks turned a little red while pushing jacob out of the camera. "sorry, anyways im doing good brady how are you?"

"i'm great cause your here now, jacob was getting a little annoying to be honest." brady said while laughing.

"yea, i have to deal with him everyday sadly" celine sighed.

"whatever you guys are so annoying get out celine!" jacob yelled pulling her hair out of the camera.

"ow jacob get off!" celine pushed him off of her. "then get out!" he pointed to the door.

user9 me and my siblings fr
user20 i love them cause their so relatable like

"okay i'm going, chill. bye brady!" she blew a kiss to the camera.

bradynoonsgf OMGGG THE KISS?!
user32 i want celine fr

"disgusting..." jacob mumbled while celine was leaving the room holding up the finger.

"sibling love" brady held up a heart with his hands while jacob was shaking his head sighing.

IMESSAGES

cc💝
can't wait to see u tomorrow

brady looked down at his phone smiling, seeing the message from celine.

"yo brady who got you smiling like that. oh wait let me guess, my sister?" jacob says with a half smile, picking a character for the game.

brady covers his face, shaking it while smiling.

"she got me smilin, she got me smilin and shi every time chat."

"you guys may say no you're single. but we all got that one person we be smiling at, right?" brady says while hitting his hands together and then looking back down at his phone.

"chat, guys like ugh." he says while rubbing his face.

"yo lock in! we got a game to win, let's go" jacob yells. "enough about my sister." they both start laughing while brady answers celine's message.

fav❤️
u got me cheesin and shi
i can't wait to see you too
like fr

cc💝
cheesing on stream?!
wowww

fav❤️
yes edits boutta go crazy
tiktok bout to be wild tmrw

cc💝
the edits are alr wild
gotta love it

fav❤️
ok imma go play another game
of fort w jacob before he hates me
talk soon❤️

cc💝
ttyl <3

fav❤️ liked a message

authors note
on that grind typ shi