- finally

AFTER BRADY AND celine got done getting ready they left to go to dinner for the twins birthday with their family and some friends

connor, brady, and celine all went in a car. celine winning passenger princess of course.

"can we get some music on please?" celine looked over at brady.

"yeah! play whatever you want." he handed her the phone and then rested his hand on her thigh which she smiled at.

she put on the playlist that her and brady made together for their car rides.

the first song being virginia beach by drake.

"i bet our mother would be proud of you." they all scream sang happily.

a few songs later, they arrived at the restaurant meeting with some of brady's friends.

before walking in brady went to celine's side to open the door for her, then putting his hand out to help her up.

"thank you!" she said taking his hand, then placing her hand in his which brady got flustered at.

the two walked into the restaurant hand in hand, connor slightly behind them. when they entered the first person they saw was xochitl.

"oh my gosh xochitl, hi! i miss you so much!" she gently let go of brady's hand to hug the girl.

"cc, i missed you so much! brady quit trying to take my girl." xochitl said jokingly to him.

"hey, sorry." he held his hands up, "but that's my girl." he shrugged

they all made small talking, walking towards their seats.

when they all got to the table they sat down. celine sitting in the booth and brady sat next to her. sat opposite from them was jacob and xochitl and at the table next to them was their friend, connor, and their parents.

"gosh i'm hungry." jacob spoke to all of them.

"yeah we can tell fatass." celine laughed at her brother.

"woah, woah. lets be nice now." xochitl joked, holding her hand up.

"oh whatever go makeout or something." celine told her bestfriend and brother.

"you two can't even talk." jacob pointed between the both of them

"yo! i didn't even do anything." brady held his hands up and then rested one hands on celine's shoulder.

"whatever you guys let's order." celine laughed.

after the got done eating, it was time for cake. brady got a raphael turtle cake since it was the character he played.

"let me get a picture of you two!" xochitl spoke up.

celine leaned close to brady putting her hand under his chin, and brady putting his arm around her back. they both smiled big for the picture.