- birthday

CELINE GOT UP at 7am to drive to brady's so she could spend the whole day with him for his birthday

CELINE GOT UP at 7am to drive to brady's so she could spend the whole day with him for his birthday. she packed a bag before she left since she was going to sleepover his house after the small party.

before she got to brady's house she wanted to stop and surprise him and his family with a nice breakfast.

after she picked up the breakfast she ordered she finally got to brady's house. she grabbed her bag and quietly open the door.

"oh celine! hi hunny!" brady's mom said as she got up from the couch to hug her.

"hi mrs. noon! i brought breakfast." she softly smiled.

"oh thank you hunny! that's very kind of you, brady's still sleeping so you can go wake him up if you want."

"thank you." she smiled while walking upstairs.

she slowly opened brady's door sitting on the edge of his bed. she smiled at him sleeping peacefully. she moved the hair out of his face which cause him to stir.

"goodmorning birthday boy." she smiled at him running her fingers through his hair.

"hmm. goodmorning." he mumbled with his morning voice, pulling her down on the bed and laying his head on her chest.

"bradyyy. you have to get up, aren't you hungry?"

"no." he mumbled putting his head in the crook of her neck.

celine sighed, letting him sleep for a couple more minutes, she scrolled on tiktok with the volume on low.

a few minutes later she told him that he has to get up. "come on let's go." she sat up, sitting on the bed.

"fine." he mumbled, sitting up. "aw look at you so pretty." he told her while she laughed at his tired state.

"lets go silly i got you your favorite." she pulled him up from his hand off the bed.

when they got downstairs they saw connor sitting down already.

"hey connor, happy birthday!" celine said as she hugged him.

"thanks cc, we're all really glad you're here." he smiled at her.

"are you two excited for later?" she asked the both of them.

"very." brady said, knowing what secret he had planned.

after eating breakfast they all relaxed before getting ready for later.

celine and brady laid in bed for a while, her head on his chest watching tiktoks together in silence. they both loved that when they were around eachother they didn't have to be doing anything extreme. they didn't have to try hard, being together doing nothing was enough for them.

laying in peace, watching the tiktoks brady used his free hand that wasn't holding the phone to play with her hair. celine felt so relaxed. she's never felt this way with any boy before, her exes could not even compare to brady at all.

"do you wanna start getting ready?" celine asked him, pushing her arms up to see his face. she got slightly flustered at how close they actually were.

"whatever you want." he smiled at her, tucking a piece of hair out of hair face. they stared at each other for a minute.

"hey can i ask yo-" brady got cut off by connor barging in. the two quickly turning their heads to the door.

"yo, oh! oh, sorry. anyways mom said to start getting ready." connor told the both of them.

"thanks connor." celine responded back to him.

celine turned to brady as connor left the room, laughing at what just happened, which he joined in laughing shortly after.

"okay i'm gonna get ready since i'm in pajamas still." she laughed while looking over at him.

"okay me too."

authors note
NEXT CHAPTER REALLLL GOOD YALL